ICOC Application Review Subcommittee Meeting – October 2018
MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
REGULAR MEETING OF THE
INDEPENDENT CITIZENS OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE AND
THE APPLICATION REVIEW SUBCOMMITTEE
CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE FOR REGENERATIVE MEDICINE
Organized Pursuant To The
CALIFORNIA STEM CELL RESEARCH AND CURES ACT
Date: October 11th, 2018
Time: 12:00pm to 1:00pm
- CIRM 1999 Harrison Street Suite 1650, Oakland, CA 94612
- 100 Kimball Way, South San Francisco, CA 94080
- 2007 Redwood Rd., Napa, CA.
- 9301 Wilshire Blvd., Ste. 507, Beverly Hills, CA 90210
- 9500 Gilman Dr, La Jolla, CA 92093
- 4005 N. Fresno St, Fresno, CA 93726
- 2619 Montclair St., San Diego, CA 92104
- 765 Market St., San Francisco, CA 94103
- 1001 Health Sciences Rd., Irvine, CA 92697
- Room 202A BBSRB, Univ. Of Kentucky School of Medicine, Lexington, KY
- 100 Van Ness Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94102
- 136 Roanoke, San Francisco, Ca. 94131 (Location no longer available)
Dial-In and WebEx Information
- Dial-In Number: (800) 230-1074
- Confirmation Number: 455025
Conference Cast Link:
- Conference ID#: 455025
1. Call to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Consideration of applications submitted in response to Partnering Opportunity: Quest Awards.
- Quest GWG Application Summaries
- Quest GWG Recommendations: Presentation
- Letter to the Board DISC2-11070
- Letter to the Board DISC2-10973
- Letter to the Board DISC2-10973-2
- Letter to the Board DISC2-10973-3
- Letter to the Board DISC2-11105
- Letter to the Board DISC2-11105-2
- Letter to the Board DISC2-10979
- Letter to the Board DISC2-10979-2
- Letter to the Board DISC2-11183
4. Discussion of confidential intellectual property or work product, prepublication data, financial information, confidential scientific research or data, and other proprietary information relating to applications submitted in response to agenda item “3”. (Health & Safety Code 125290.30(f) (3) (B) and (C)).
5. Public comment.
THE ORDER OF BUSINESS MAY BE CHANGED WITHOUT NOTICE.
The California Institute for Regenerative Medicine and its Independent Citizens Oversight Committee, and any subcommittees thereof, comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) by ensuring that the meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities, and providing that this notice and information given to the Members of the Committee is available to the public in appropriate alternative formats when requested. If you need further assistance, including disability-related modifications or accommodations, you may contact Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at 510-340-9111 no later than the day prior to the meeting.
Questions or requests for additional information prior to the Independent Citizens Oversight Committee meeting may be referred to Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at email@example.com or 510-340-9111.
This meeting agenda is also available on the website for the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at https://www.cirm.ca.gov
Last Modified: November 5, 2019