ICOC Meeting Agenda
MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
REGULAR MEETING OF THE
INDEPENDENT CITIZENS OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE
CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE FOR REGENERATIVE MEDICINE
Organized Pursuant To The
CALIFORNIA STEM CELL RESEARCH AND CURES ACT
Wednesday, October 9, 2013
9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Hilton SFO Bayfront Hotel
600 Airport Boulevard
Burlingame, CA 94010
UCSF School of Medicine – from 12:30 – 2:30pm
513 Parnassus Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94143-0410
DIAL IN NUMBER
Dial In: (866) 615-1889
[Members of the Public will be invited to provide testimony before or during consideration of each item. Makers of public comments are asked to limit their testimony to three (3) minutes.]
REPORTS & DISCUSSION ITEMS
1. Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Roll Call.
4. Chairman’s Report.
5. President’s Report (PDF)
7. Consideration of appointment of a new ICOC patient advocate member to the Grants Working Group.
8. Request for consent to initiate rulemaking to amend conflict of interest regulations for non-ICOC members of the Grants Working Group (PDF)
10. Update on CIRM’s translational program (PDF)
12. Discussion of Personnel [Evaluation of President] (Government Code section 11126, subdivision (a); Health & Safety Code section 125290.30(f) (3) (D)).
13. Public comment. The Committee will accept public testimony on any matter under its jurisdiction that is not on the agenda, but the Committee cannot act on any such matter at this meeting.
THE ORDER OF BUSINESS MAY BE CHANGED WITHOUT NOTICE.
The California Institute for Regenerative Medicine and its Independent Citizens Oversight Committee, and any subcommittees thereof, comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) by ensuring that the meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities, and providing that this notice and information given to the Members of the Committee is available to the public in appropriate alternative formats when requested. If you need further assistance, including disability-related modifications or accommodations, you may contact Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at 415-396-9100 no later than the day prior to the meeting.
Questions or requests for additional information prior to the Independent Citizens Oversight Committee meeting may be referred to Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at email@example.com or 415-396-9100.
This meeting agenda is also available on the website for the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at https://www.cirm.ca.gov.
Last Modified: November 5, 2019