ICOC Board Meeting – September 2015
MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
REGULAR MEETING OF THE
INDEPENDENT CITIZENS OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE AND
THE APPLICATION REVIEW SUBCOMMITTEE
CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE FOR REGENERATIVE MEDICINE
Organized Pursuant To The
CALIFORNIA STEM CELL RESEARCH AND CURES ACT
September 24th, 2015
10:00am – 11:30am
210 King Street
San Francisco, CA 94107
[Members of the Public will be invited to provide testimony before or during consideration of each item. Makers of public comments are asked to limit their testimony to three (3) minutes.]
- Stanford University School of Medicine 291 Campus Drive, LK321, Stanford, CA 94305-5101
- 517 Mrak Hall, 1 Shields Ave., Davis, CA 95616
- USC Keck School of Medicine 2250 Alcazar St. CSC 135K, Los Angeles, CA 90033 – SITE NO LONGER AVAILABLE
- University of Southern California Willard Keith Administration Building 1975 Zonal Ave. KAM 400A Los Angeles, CA 90033
- UCLA 10833 Le Conte Avenue, Room 8-684, Los Angeles, CA 90095
- 2007 Redwood Rd., Napa, CA.
- 170 Harbor Way, South San Francisco
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, 8700 Beverly Blvd 2015, Los Angeles, CA 90048.
- 1028 Edgewood Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30307
- 3440 Viking Drive Sacramento, CA 95827
- 4005 N. Fresno St Fresno, CA. 93726
- UC Berkeley, 119 California Hall, Berkeley, CA 94720
- 15775 Gum Tree Lane, Los Gatos, CA 95032
- Room 1105, Gillespie Neuroscience Research Facility, 837 Health Science Road
Irvine, CA 92697-4292
- Sanford Consortium, 2880 Torrey Pines Scenic Road – Room 3803, La Jolla, CA 92037
- The Scripps Research Institute 10550 North Torrey Pines Rd, TPC-16, La Jolla, CA 92037
- 765 Market St. #31D SF 94103
- 1701 Divisadero, San Francisco, CA 94115
To join the audio conference only
United States: (866) 254-5934
Participant Access Code: 368913
To join the event as an attendee
1. Go to https://cirm.webex.com/cirm/onstage/g.php?MTID=e31ab7e839aaedaa7e7a2b5b2bf6e684b
2. Click “Join Now”.
Enter Conference ID# 368913
Then click Go.
REPORTS & DISCUSSION ITEMS
1. Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Roll Call.
PROPOSED CONSENT CALENDAR ITEMS 6-9
- Memo to the Board (PDF)
7. Consideration of amendments to the concept plans for the Translation and Clinical Programs regarding loans and to the Translation and Discovery Programs regarding schedules.
- Memo to the Board (PDF)
8. Consideration of applications submitted in response to PA 15-02: Partnering Opportunity for Clinical Trial Stage Projects.
9. Consideration of amendments to Loan Administration Policy to permit existing loan recipient whose loan has been forgiven to convert its award to a grant.
10. Discussion of confidential intellectual property or work product, prepublication data, financial information, confidential scientific research or data, and other proprietary information relating to applications for PA 15-02: Partnering Opportunity for Clinical Trial Stage Projects. (Health & Safety Code 125290.30(f) (3) (B) and (C)).
12. Update on Strategic Plan. (PDF)
13. Public comment. The Committee will accept public testimony on any matter under its jurisdiction that is not on the agenda, but the Committee cannot act on any such matter at this meeting.
THE ORDER OF BUSINESS MAY BE CHANGED WITHOUT NOTICE.
The California Institute for Regenerative Medicine and its Independent Citizens Oversight Committee, and any subcommittees thereof, comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) by ensuring that the meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities, and providing that this notice and information given to the Members of the Committee is available to the public in appropriate alternative formats when requested. If you need further assistance, including disability-related modifications or accommodations, you may contact Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at 415-396-9100 no later than the day prior to the meeting.
Questions or requests for additional information prior to the Independent Citizens Oversight Committee meeting may be referred to Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at email@example.com or 415-396-9100.
This meeting agenda is also available on the website for the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at https://www.cirm.ca.gov.
Last Modified: November 5, 2019