Transition Subcommittee Meeting
MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
REGULAR MEETING OF THE
CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE FOR REGENERATIVE MEDICINE
Organized Pursuant To The
CALIFORNIA STEM CELL RESEARCH AND CURES ACT
Date: September 18th, 2017
Time: 11:00am to 2:00pm
- CIRM 1999 Harrison Street Suite 1650, Oakland, CA 94612
- 757 Westwood Plaza, Los Angeles CA 90095
- 8700 Beverly Blvd 2015, Los Angeles, CA 90048
- 1500 East Duarte Road, Duarte, CA 91010
- 10901 N. Torrey Pines Road, La Jolla, CA 92037
- 1 Dr. Carlton B. Goodlett Place, Room 207 SF CA 94102
Dial In Information
- Dial In Number (800) 230-1092
- Confirmation Number: 429510
- Enter Conference ID# 429510
- Then Click Go
- Call to Order.
- Roll Call.
- Discussion of transition options for CIRM.
- Slide Presentation: Options to Sustain CIRM
- Memorandum regarding Legislative Initiatives for Refunding of CIRM
- Public Comment.
THE ORDER OF BUSINESS MAY BE CHANGED WITHOUT NOTICE.
The California Institute for Regenerative Medicine and its Independent Citizens Oversight Committee, and any subcommittees thereof, comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) by ensuring that the meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities, and providing that this notice and information given to the Members of the Committee is available to the public in appropriate alternative formats when requested. If you need further assistance, including disability-related modifications or accommodations, you may contact Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at 510-340-9111 no later than the day prior to the meeting.
Questions or requests for additional information prior to the Independent Citizens Oversight Committee meeting may be referred to Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at firstname.lastname@example.org or 510-340-9111.
This meeting agenda is also available on the website for the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at http://www.cirm.ca.gov.