September Governance Subcommittee Meeting
MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
REGULAR MEETING OF THE
GOVERNANCE SUBCOMMITTEE OF THE
INDEPENDENT CITIZENS OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE
CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE FOR REGENERATIVE MEDICINE
Organized Pursuant To The
CALIFORNIA STEM CELL RESEARCH AND CURES ACT
Date: September 12, 2022
Time: 11:00 am to 1:00 pm
This meeting of the Governance Subcommittee will be conducted via noticed teleconference locations, which will be made accessible to the public. Members of the public may attend this meeting at a teleconference location listed below or remotely via the options listed below.
Public Comment Instructions
Members of the public who are listening to the meeting and wish to make a comment will have the opportunity to do so by doing the following:
- Once we have called for public comment, members of the public will be able to do so by pressing *9 which will place you in a queue to make your comment
- Once we call your name you will have 3 Minutes to make your public comment; please remember to be respectful of the time limit.
- Written comment may be sent to the following email address: email@example.com.
- Members of the public attending the meeting at a teleconference location will be provided the opportunity for public comment at each location.
Dial in number: (669) 900 6833
Meeting ID: 856 5687 0620
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Consideration of CIRM Salary Structure for Level 9 and 10
- Discussion of Personnel [Evaluation of CIRM CEO/President] (Government Code section 11126, subdivision (a); Health & Safety Code section 125290.30(f) (3) (D)).
- Updates on Chair and Vice-Chair Search
- Public comment
THE ORDER OF BUSINESS MAY BE CHANGED WITHOUT NOTICE.
The California Institute for Regenerative Medicine and its Independent Citizens Oversight Committee, and any subcommittees thereof, comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) by ensuring that the meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities, and providing that this notice and information given to the Members of the Committee is available to the public in appropriate alternative formats when requested. If you need further assistance, including disability-related modifications or accommodations, you may contact Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at 510-340-9111 no later than the day prior to the meeting.
Questions or requests for additional information prior to the Independent Citizens Oversight Committee meeting may be referred to Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at firstname.lastname@example.org or 510-340-9111.
This meeting agenda is also available on the website for the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at https://www.cirm.ca.gov.
Last Modified: September 16, 2022