ICOC Meeting Agenda
MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
REGULAR MEETING OF THE
INDEPENDENT CITIZENS OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE
CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE FOR REGENERATIVE MEDICINE AND
THE APPLICATION REVIEW SUBCOMMITTEE
Organized Pursuant To The
CALIFORNIA STEM CELL RESEARCH AND CURES ACT
Wednesday, September 10, 2014
10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
41 Tunnel Road
Berkeley, CA 94705
2121 Avenue of the Stars, Suite 2020
Los Angeles, CA
10901 North Torrey Pines Road
La Jolla, CA
401 N. High St.
1500 East Duarte Road,
Duarte California 91010
Dial in Infomation:
United States: (800) 230-1093
Access Code: 334835
WEB MEETING ACCESS INFORMATION:
* Meeting Number(s): 5114686455
* PARTICIPANT CODE: 313650
[Members of the Public will be invited to provide testimony before or during consideration of each item. Makers of public comments are asked to limit their testimony to three (3) minutes.]
REPORTS & DISCUSSION ITEMS
1. Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Roll Call.
4. Chairman’s Report.
5. President’s Report.
6. Finance Update.
7. Consideration of applications for PA 14-01: CIRM Accelerated Development Pathway.
8. Consideration of appointment of new Patient Advocate member and new Scientific Members, and re-appointment of existing Scientific Members, to the Grants Working Group.
9. Consideration of appointment of new members to the Standards Working Group.
10. Consideration of policy regarding notification by CIRM employees of prospective employment.
11. Discussion of confidential intellectual property or work product, prepublication data, financial information, confidential scientific research or data, and other proprietary information relating to applications for PA 14-01: CIRM Accelerated Development Pathway. (Health & Safety Code 125290.30(f) (3) (B) and (C)).
13. Communications Update.
14. Public comment. The Committee will accept public testimony on any matter under its jurisdiction that is not on the agenda, but the Committee cannot act on any such matter at this meeting.
THE ORDER OF BUSINESS MAY BE CHANGED WITHOUT NOTICE.
The California Institute for Regenerative Medicine and its Independent Citizens Oversight Committee, and any subcommittees thereof, comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) by ensuring that the meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities, and providing that this notice and information given to the Members of the Committee is available to the public in appropriate alternative formats when requested. If you need further assistance, including disability-related modifications or accommodations, you may contact Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at 415-396-9100 no later than the day prior to the meeting.
Questions or requests for additional information prior to the Independent Citizens Oversight Committee meeting may be referred to Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at email@example.com or 415-396-9100.
This meeting agenda is also available on the website for the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at http://www.cirm.ca.gov.