MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY and INDUSTRY SUBCOMMITTEE OF THE INDEPENDENT CITIZENS’ OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE
TO THE CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE FOR REGENERATIVE MEDICINE
Organized Pursuant to the
CALIFORNIA STEM CELL RESEARCH AND CURES ACT
Date: Thursday September 3rd, 2015
Time: 11:00am to 12:00pm
210 King Street
San Francisco, CA
- 10996 Torreyana Road, Suite 200 San Diego, CA 92121
- 36 Kulipuu, Kihei, Maui, Hi 96753-7157
- 340 Jane Dr. Woodside, CA 94062
- 201 Redwood Shores. Redwood City, CA.
- 136 Roanoke, San Francisco,
1. Call to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Consideration of amendments to Loan Administration Policy to permit existing loan recipient whose loan has been forgiven to convert its award to a grant.
4. [item 4 postponed] Consideration of amendments to Loan Election Policy for Clinical Stage Program Awards (PA 15-01, 15-02 and 15-03).
5. Public Comment.
THE ORDER OF BUSINESS MAY BE CHANGED WITHOUT NOTICE.
Notice is hereby given that the order of consideration of matters on this agenda may be
changed without prior notice.
The California Institute for Regenerative Medicine and its Independent Citizens Oversight Committee, and any subcommittees thereof, comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) by ensuring that the meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities, and providing that this notice and information given to the Members of the Committee is available to the public in appropriate alternative formats when requested. If you need further assistance, including disability-related modifications or accommodations, you may contact Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at 415-396-9100 no later than the day prior to the meeting.
Questions or requests for additional information prior to the Independent Citizens Oversight Committee meeting may be referred to Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-396-9100.
This meeting agenda is also available on the website for the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at https://www.cirm.ca.gov
Last Modified: November 2, 2015