Application Subcommittee Meeting
MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
REGULAR MEETING OF THE
INDEPENDENT CITIZENS OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE AND
THE APPLICATION REVIEW SUBCOMMITTEE
CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE FOR REGENERATIVE MEDICINE
Organized Pursuant To The
CALIFORNIA STEM CELL RESEARCH AND CURES ACT
Date: August 20th, 2015
Time: 9:00am to 10:00am
210 King Street, San Francisco, CA 94107
- 837 Health Science Road University of California at Irvine School of Medicine Irvine, CA
- 10996 Torreyana Road, Suite 200, San Diego, CA
- 2007 Redwood Rd., Napa, CA
- 201 Redwood Shores Blvd, Redwood City, CA
- 3440 Viking Drive, Suite 114, Sacramento, CA
- 15775 Gum Tree Lane, Los Gatos, CA
- 757 Market St, San Francisco, CA 94103
- 8170 Laguna Bl, Elk Grove 95758
- 9301 Wilshire Blvd. Ste. 507 Beverly Hills, CA 90210
- 4005 N. Fresno St, Fresno CA 93726
- 8700 Beverly Blvd, Room 2015, Los Angeles, CA 90048
- 1601 Exposition Blvd., Sacramento, CA 95815
- 1 Bennett St, Cambridge, MA 02138
- 2436 Baseline Ave, Ballard, CA 93463
1. Call to Order
2. Roll Call
3. Consideration of applications submitted in response to PA 15-01 (Late Stage Preclinical Projects).
- Clinical Program Application Presenation (PDF)
- PA 15-01 Application 08309 (PDF)
- PA 15-01 Application 08292 (PDF)
4. Public Comment
THE ORDER OF BUSINESS MAY BE CHANGED WITHOUT NOTICE.
The California Institute for Regenerative Medicine and its Independent Citizens Oversight Committee, and any subcommittees thereof, comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) by ensuring that the meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities, and providing that this notice and information given to the Members of the Committee is available to the public in appropriate alternative formats when requested. If you need further assistance, including disability-related modifications or accommodations, you may contact Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at 415-396-9100 no later than the day prior to the meeting.
Questions or requests for additional information prior to the Independent Citizens Oversight Committee meeting may be referred to Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-396-9100.
This meeting agenda is also available on the website for the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at http://www.cirm.ca.gov.