ICOC/Application Subcommittee Meeting July 2016
MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
REGULAR MEETING OF THE
INDEPENDENT CITIZENS OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE AND
THE APPLICATION REVIEW SUBCOMMITTEE
CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE FOR REGENERATIVE MEDICINE
Organized Pursuant To The
CALIFORNIA STEM CELL RESEARCH AND CURES ACT
Date: July 21, 2016
Time: 11:00am to 12:00pm
- Sanford Consortium 2880 Torrey Pines Scenic Drive Room 1031/AB, San Diego, CA 92037
- CIRM 1999 Harrison Street Suite 1650, Oakland, CA 94612
- 517 Mrak Hall, 1 Shields Ave., Davis, CA 95616
- 1180 Veterans Blvd, South San Francisco 94080
- 2007 Redwood Rd., Napa, CA.
- 170 Harbor Way, South San Francisco, 94080
- 15775 Gum Tree Lane Los Gatos 95032
- 3440 Viking Drive Sacramento, CA 95827
- Room 1105, Gillespie Neuroscience Research Facility, 837 Health Science Road Irvine, CA 92697-4292
- 136 Roanoke, San Francisco, CA 94131
- 765 Market, Apt. 31D, San Francisco, CA
- 8700 Beverly Blvd 2015, Los Angeles, CA 90048
- 9301 Wilshire Blvd. ste. 507 Beverly Hills CA 90210
- 4005 N. Fresno Street Fresno, CA 93726
- 8170 Laguna Bl, Elk Grove 95758
Dial in: (800) 288-8960
Confirmation Number: 398232
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Consideration of applications submitted in response to CLIN 1: Partnering Opportunity for Late Stage Preclinical Projects and CLIN 2: Partnering Opportunity for Clinical Trial Stage Projects.
- Consideration of applications submitted in response to Discovery Stage Research Projects Quest (DISC 2) and Challenge (DISC 3) Applications.
- Disc 2 - Quest Summaries
- Disc 3 - Challenge Summaries
- Discovery Program Presentation
- Letter to the Board DISC2-08990
- Letter to the Board DISC2-09095
- Letter to the Board Disc2-08953
- Discussion of confidential intellectual property or work product, prepublication data, financial information, confidential scientific research or data, and other proprietary information relating to applications CLIN 1: Partnering Opportunity for Late Stage Preclinical Projects, CLIN 2: Partnering Opportunity for Clinical Trial Stage Projects, Discovery Stage Research Projects Quest (DISC 2) and Challenge (DISC 3) Applications (Health & Safety Code 125290.30(f) (3) (B) and (C)).
- Public Comment
THE ORDER OF BUSINESS MAY BE CHANGED WITHOUT NOTICE.
The California Institute for Regenerative Medicine and its Independent Citizens Oversight Committee, and any subcommittees thereof, comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) by ensuring that the meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities, and providing that this notice and information given to the Members of the Committee is available to the public in appropriate alternative formats when requested. If you need further assistance, including disability-related modifications or accommodations, you may contact Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at 510-340-9111 no later than the day prior to the meeting.
Questions or requests for additional information prior to the Independent Citizens Oversight Committee meeting may be referred to Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at email@example.com or 510-340-9111.
This meeting agenda is also available on the website for the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at http://www.cirm.ca.gov.