ICOC Application Review Subcommittee Meeting – July 2018
MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
REGULAR MEETING OF THE
INDEPENDENT CITIZENS OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE AND
THE APPLICATION REVIEW SUBCOMMITTEE
CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE FOR REGENERATIVE MEDICINE
Organized Pursuant To The
CALIFORNIA STEM CELL RESEARCH AND CURES ACT
Date: July 19th, 2018
Time: 11:00am to 12:30pm
- CIRM 1999 Harrison Street Suite 1650, Oakland, CA 94612
- 1180 Veterans Blvd, South San Francisco 94080
- 2619 Montclair Street San Diego, CA 92104
- 2007 Redwood Rd., Napa, CA –Site No Longer Available
- 100 Kimball Way, South San Francisco
- 9301 Wilshire Blvd. ste. 507 Beverly Hills CA 90210
- 8700 Beverly Blvd 2015, Los Angeles, CA 90048
- 4005 N. Fresno Street Fresno, CA 93726
- 8170 Laguna Bl, Elk Grove 95758
- 15775 Gum Tree Lane Los Gatos 95032
- 837 Health Science Road University of California at Irvine School of Medicine, Irvine, CA 92697-4292
- 1500 E. Duarte Road Duarte, CA 91010
- 12-231 CHS DGSOM UCLA
- 401 Van Ness Ave, Unit 110, San Francisco, CA 94102
- 3440 Viking Drive Sacramento, CA 95827
- 900 University Ave. Riverside, CA 92521
1001 Health Sciences Rd. Irvine, CA 92697-3950
Dial In and WebEx Information
Dial in Information
- Dial In Number: (800) 398-9367
- Confirmation Number: 451789
Conference Cast Link
- Enter Conference ID# 451789
- Then click Go.
- Call to Order.
- Roll Call.
- Readoption of Intellectual Property Rules for New Awards
- Consideration of applications submitted in response to Clinical Trial Stage Projects (CLIN 1,2 or 3).
- Consideration of applications submitted in response to Partnering Opportunity: Quest Awards.
- Discussion of confidential intellectual property or work product, prepublication data, financial information, confidential scientific research or data, and other proprietary information relating to applications submitted in response to agenda items “4” and “5” above. (Health & Safety Code 125290.30(f) (3) (B) and (C)).
- Public Comment.
THE ORDER OF BUSINESS MAY BE CHANGED WITHOUT NOTICE.
The California Institute for Regenerative Medicine and its Independent Citizens Oversight Committee, and any subcommittees thereof, comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) by ensuring that the meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities, and providing that this notice and information given to the Members of the Committee is available to the public in appropriate alternative formats when requested. If you need further assistance, including disability-related modifications or accommodations, you may contact Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at 510-340-9111 no later than the day prior to the meeting.
Questions or requests for additional information prior to the Independent Citizens Oversight Committee meeting may be referred to Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at firstname.lastname@example.org or 510-340-9111.
This meeting agenda is also available on the website for the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at https://www.cirm.ca.gov
Last Modified: November 12, 2019