Science Subcommittee Meeting
MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
OF THE INDEPENDENT CITIZENS’ OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE
TO THE CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE FOR REGENERATIVE MEDICINE
Organized Pursuant to the
CALIFORNIA STEM CELL RESEARCH AND CURES ACT
Date: July 15th, 2015
Time: 2:00 p.m. – 3:30 p.m.
• CIRM - 210 King Street San Francisco, CA
• University of California at Irvine School of Medicine 837 Health Science Road
Irvine, CA 92697-4292
• 3535 Ranch Top Road, Pasadena, CA 91107
• Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, 8700 Beverly Blvd., NT 2015, Los Angeles, CA 90048.
• 2619 Montclair Street, San Diego, CA 92104
[Members of the Public will be invited to provide testimony before or during consideration of each agenda item. Speakers are asked to limit their testimony to three (3) minutes.]
1. Call to Order.
2. Roll Call.
7. Consideration of amendment to concept plan for Clinical Stage projects to modify co-funding requirement to align it with requirement for parent award and to make other clarifications and technical changes.
THE ORDER OF BUSINESS MAY BE CHANGED WITHOUT NOTICE.
Notice is hereby given that the order of consideration of matters on this agenda may be changed without prior notice.
The California Institute for Regenerative Medicine and its Independent Citizens Oversight Committee, and any subcommittees thereof, comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) by ensuring that the meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities, and providing that this notice and information given to the Members of the Committee is available to the public in appropriate alternative formats when requested. If you need further assistance, including disability-related modifications or accommodations, you may contact Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at 415-396-9100 no later than the day prior to the meeting.
Questions or requests for additional information prior to the Independent Citizens Oversight Committee meeting may be referred to Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-396-9100.
This meeting agenda is also available on the website for the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at http://www.cirm.ca.gov