ICOC June Board Meeting
MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
REGULAR MEETING OF THE
INDEPENDENT CITIZENS OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE AND
THE APPLICATION REVIEW SUBCOMMITTEE
CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE FOR REGENERATIVE MEDICINE
Organized Pursuant To The
CALIFORNIA STEM CELL RESEARCH AND CURES ACT
Date: June 29th, 2017
Time: 9:00am to 3:00pm
- 1800 Old Bayshore Highway, Burlingame, CA 94010
- 8700 Beverly Blvd 2015, Los Angeles, CA 90048
- 3440 Viking Drive, Sacramento, CA 95827
- 2121 Avenue of the Stars, Ste. 2020 Los Angeles, CA 90067
- 9500 Gilman Drive and Meyers Leichtag Bldg. Room 284 La Jolla, CA 92093
- 9301 Wilshire Blvd. Suite. 507 Beverly Hills CA 90210
Dial in and WebEx
- Dial In Number (800) 288-8976
- Confirmation Number: 426141
- Go to https://cirm.webex.com/cirm/onstage/g.php?MTID=e387d69f3f8482ff83b9449e6bec64a5a
- Click “Join Now”.
To access the live event or archive, use this URL:
Enter Conference ID# 426141
Then click Go.
[Members of the Public will be invited to provide testimony before or during consideration of each item. Makers of public comments are asked to limit their testimony to three (3) minutes.]
REPORTS & DISCUSSION ITEMS
- Call to Order.
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Roll Call.
- Chairman’s Report.
- President’s Report.
PROPOSED CONSENT CALENDAR ITEMS 6
- Consideration of applications submitted in response to the DISC 2 Program Announcement – Partnering Opportunity for Discovery Stage Research Projects: The Quest Awards.
- Consideration of applications submitted in response to CLIN 1: Partnering Opportunity for Late Stage Preclinical Projects and CLIN2: Partnering Opportunity for Clinical Trial Stage Projects.
- Clinical Presentation
- CLIN1-09433 Public Summary
- CLIN1-09776 Public Summary
- CLIN2-09183 Public Summary
- CLIN2-10344 Public Summary
- Consideration of CIRM Budget for Fiscal Year 2017-2018.
- Consideration of resolution for James Harrison.
- Consideration of resolution for Randy Mills.
- Consideration of Appointment of Dr. Maria Millan as Interim CIRM President/CEO.
- Discussion of confidential intellectual property or work product, prepublication data, financial information, confidential scientific research or data, and other proprietary information relating to CLIN 1: Partnering Opportunity for Late Stage Preclinical Projects, CLIN 2: Partnering Opportunity for Clinical Trial Stage Projects and DISC 2 Program Quest Awards (Health & Safety Code 125290.30(f) (3) (B) and (C)).
- Discussion of Personnel: Appointment of Interim President/ CEO (Government Code section 11126, subdivision (a); Health & Safety Code section 125290.30(f) (3) (D)).
- Clinical Program Updates.
- Public comment. The Committee will accept public testimony on any matter under its jurisdiction that is not on the agenda, but the Committee cannot act on any such matter at this meeting.
THE ORDER OF BUSINESS MAY BE CHANGED WITHOUT NOTICE.
The California Institute for Regenerative Medicine and its Independent Citizens Oversight Committee, and any subcommittees thereof, comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) by ensuring that the meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities, and providing that this notice and information given to the Members of the Committee is available to the public in appropriate alternative formats when requested. If you need further assistance, including disability-related modifications or accommodations, you may contact Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at 510-340-9101 no later than the day prior to the meeting.
Questions or requests for additional information prior to the Independent Citizens Oversight Committee meeting may be referred to Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at email@example.com or 510-340-9101.
This meeting agenda is also available on the website for the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at https://www.cirm.ca.gov.
Last Modified: November 5, 2019