ICOC Meeting June 2018
MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
REGULAR MEETING OF THE
INDEPENDENT CITIZENS OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE AND
THE APPLICATION REVIEW SUBCOMMITTEE
CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE FOR REGENERATIVE MEDICINE
Organized Pursuant to the
CALIFORNIA STEM CELL RESEARCH AND CURES ACT
Date: June 28th, 2018
Time: 9:00 a.m. to 3:00p.m.
- CIRM 1999 Harrison Street Suite 1650, Oakland, CA 94612
- 291 Campus Drive Stanford, CA 94305
- UC San Diego School of Medicine Leitchtag Building, RM 284 La Jolla, CA 92093
- 9301 Wilshire Blvd. ste. 507 Beverly Hills CA 90210
- 10901 N. Torrey Pines Road, La Jolla, CA 92037
Dial In and WebEx Information
Dial In Information
- Dial In Number: (800) 230-1074
- Confirmation Number: 450295
- Conference ID#: 450295
- Then Click Go
- Call to Order.
- Roll Call.
- Chairman’s Report.
- President’s Report.
- Reappointment and appointment of scientific members to the Grants Working Group.
- Adoption of March, April and May 2018 meeting minutes.
- Final adoption of CIRM conflict of interest code.
- Discussion and possible action regarding Programmatic Tools.
- Consideration of CIRM Budget for Fiscal Year 2018-2019.
- Consideration of applications submitted in response to Clinical Trial Stage Projects (CLIN-1,2 or 3).
- Discussion of confidential intellectual property or work product, prepublication data, financial information, confidential scientific research or data, and other proprietary information relating to applications submitted in response to agenda items “10” above. (Health & Safety Code 125290.30(f) (3) (B) and (C)).
- Financial audit results from Macias Gini & O’Connell LLP.
- Communications Update.
- Public Comment.
THE ORDER OF BUSINESS MAY BE CHANGED WITHOUT NOTICE.
The California Institute for Regenerative Medicine and its Independent Citizens Oversight Committee, and any subcommittees thereof, comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) by ensuring that the meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities, and providing that this notice and information given to the Members of the Committee is available to the public in appropriate alternative formats when requested. If you need further assistance, including disability-related modifications or accommodations, you may contact Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at 510-340-9111 no later than the day prior to the meeting.
Questions or requests for additional information prior to the Independent Citizens Oversight Committee meeting may be referred to Amy Cheung at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at email@example.com or 510-340-9111. This meeting agenda is also available on the website for the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at http://www.cirm.ca.gov