ICOC Meeting - May 2019
MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
REGULAR MEETING OF THE
INDEPENDENT CITIZENS OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE AND
THE APPLICATION REVIEW SUBCOMMITTEE
CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE FOR REGENERATIVE MEDICINE
Organized Pursuant to the
CALIFORNIA STEM CELL RESEARCH AND CURES ACT
Date: May 23rd, 2019
Time: 9:00 a.m. to approximately 4:00 p.m.
- CIRM 1999 Harrison Street Suite 1650, Oakland, CA 94612
- 900 University Ave. 2630 SOM Education Bldg. Riverside, CA 92521
- 10901 N. Torrey Pines Road, La Jolla, CA 92037
- 1180 Veterans Blvd, South San Francisco, CA 94080
- 2121 Avenue of the Stars, Suite 2020, Los Angeles, CA 90067
- 4005 N Fresno St., Fresno, CA 93726
- 10996 Torreyana Road, Suite 200, San Diego, CA 92121
- 291 Campus Dr., Stanford, CA 94305
- 8700 Beverly Blvd 2015, Los Angeles, CA 90048
- 2619 Montclair St., San Diego, CA 92104
- 765 Market Street, #31D, San Francisco, CA 94103
- 10850 Gold Center Drive, Suite 325, Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
Dial-In and WebEx Information
- Dial-In Number: (800) 230-1096
- Confirmation Number: 467618
Conference Cast Link
- Conference ID#: 467618
- Call to Order.
- Roll Call.
- Chairman’s Report.
- President’s Report.
Proposed Consent Calendar (Items 5 & 6)
- Reappointment and Appointment of Scientific Members to the Grants Working Group.
- Adoption of June 2018 through April 2019 Meeting Minutes.
- Request to Waive 180-Day Waiting Period to Hire Retired Annuitants to Perform Duties.
- Consideration of CIRM Budget for Fiscal Year 2019/2020.
- Consideration of Applications Submitted in Response to Clinical Trial Stage Projects (CLIN-1,2 or 3).
- Discussion of confidential intellectual property or work product, prepublication data, financial information, confidential scientific research or data, and other proprietary information relating to applications submitted in response to agenda item “9” above. (Health & Safety Code 125290.30(f) (3) (B) and (C)).
- Financial Audit Results from Macias Gini & O’Connell LLP.
- Consideration of Report and Recommendations from Legislative Subcommittee.
- Update and Discussion from the Governance and Science Joint Subcommittee Meeting.
- Clinical Program Update.
- Public Comment.
THE ORDER OF BUSINESS MAY BE CHANGED WITHOUT NOTICE.
The California Institute for Regenerative Medicine and its Independent Citizens Oversight Committee, and any subcommittees thereof, comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) by ensuring that the meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities, and providing that this notice and information given to the Members of the Committee is available to the public in appropriate alternative formats when requested. If you need further assistance, including disability-related modifications or accommodations, you may contact Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at 510-340-9111 no later than the day prior to the meeting.
Questions or requests for additional information prior to the Independent Citizens Oversight Committee meeting may be referred to Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at email@example.com or 510-340-9111.
This meeting agenda is also available on the website for the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at http://www.cirm.ca.gov