ICOC Meeting Agenda
MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
REGULAR MEETING OF THE
INDEPENDENT CITIZENS OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE
AND THE APPLICATION REVIEW SUBCOMMITTEE
CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE FOR REGENERATIVE MEDICINE
Organized Pursuant To The
CALIFORNIA STEM CELL RESEARCH AND CURES ACT
Thursday, May 23, 2013
9:00 am – 5:00 pm
41 Tunnel Road
Berkeley, CA 94705
509 Aldrich Hall
Irvine, CA 92617-1000
SITE AVAILABLE FROM 2:30 to 4:00 ONLY
2121 Avenue of the Stars, Suite 2020 –
LA, CA 90067
[Members of the Public will be invited to provide testimony before or during consideration of each item. Makers of public comments are asked to limit their testimony to three (3) minutes.]
REPORTS & DISCUSSION ITEMS
1. Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Roll Call.
4. Chairman’s Report.
5. President’s Report.
- 13/14 Budget Detail [pdf]
10. Discussion of confidential intellectual property or work product, prepublication data, financial information, confidential scientific research or data, and other proprietary information relating to applications for RFA 09-04: CIRM Research Leadership Awards and RFA 12-09: CIRM Strategic Partnership II Awards and application for Bridging Funding. (Health & Safety Code 125290.30(f) (3) (B) and (C)).
11. Spotlight on Disease
14. Consideration of minutes from the March 2013 Board Meeting.
17. Consideration of request for Bridging Funding.
19. Communications Update.
20. Public comment. The Committee will accept public testimony on any matter under its jurisdiction that is not on the agenda, but the Committee cannot act on any such matter at this meeting.
THE ORDER OF BUSINESS MAY BE CHANGED WITHOUT NOTICE.
The California Institute for Regenerative Medicine and its Independent Citizens Oversight Committee, and any subcommittees thereof, comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) by ensuring that the meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities, and providing that this notice and information given to the Members of the Committee is available to the public in appropriate alternative formats when requested. If you need further assistance, including disability-related modifications or accommodations, you may contact Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at 415-396-9100 no later than the day prior to the meeting.
Questions or requests for additional information prior to the Independent Citizens Oversight Committee meeting may be referred to Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-396-9100.
This meeting agenda is also available on the website for theCalifornia Institute for Regenerative Medicine at https://www.cirm.ca.gov.
Last Modified: November 5, 2019