ICOC Application Review Subcommittee Meeting - April
MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
REGULAR MEETING OF THE
INDEPENDENT CITIZENS OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE AND
THE APPLICATION REVIEW SUBCOMMITTEE
CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE FOR REGENERATIVE MEDICINE
Organized Pursuant To The
CALIFORNIA STEM CELL RESEARCH AND CURES ACT
Date: April 26th, 2018
Time: 9:00am to 10:00am
- CIRM 1999 Harrison Street Suite 1650, Oakland, CA 94612
- 1180 Veterans Blvd, South San Francisco 94080
- 100 Kimball Way, South San Francisco, 94080
- 2121 Avenue of the Stars, Suite 2020 Los Angeles, CA 90067
- 1615 Howard St Omaha NE 68102
- 4005 N. Fresno Street Fresno, CA 93726
- 8170 Laguna Bl, Elk Grove 95758
- 15775 Gum Tree Lane Los Gatos 95032
- 3440 Viking Drive Sacramento, CA 95827
- 11440 San Vicente, Los Angeles CA 90049
- 1426 Lincoln, Calistoga, CA 94515
- 1 Dr. Carlton B. Goodlett Place, Room 244 San Francisco, Ca. 94102-4689
- 765 Market Street #31D, San Francisco, CA 94103
Dial in and WebEx Information:
- Dial In Number: (800) 288-8974
- Confirmation Number: 448021
- Enter Conference ID# 448021
- Then click Go.
- Call to Order.
- Roll Call.
- Consideration of applications submitted in response to Clinical Trial Stage Projects.
- Clinical Presentation
- Clinical Portfolio
- Clin2-10830 Public Summary
- Clin2-10846 Public Summary
- Clin2-11031 Public Summary
- Discussion of confidential intellectual property or work product, prepublication data, financial information, confidential scientific research or data, and other proprietary information relating to applications submitted in response to Clinical Trial Stage Projects (Health & Safety Code 125290.30(f) (3) (B) and (C)).
- Public Comment.
THE ORDER OF BUSINESS MAY BE CHANGED WITHOUT NOTICE.
The California Institute for Regenerative Medicine and its Independent Citizens Oversight Committee, and any subcommittees thereof, comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) by ensuring that the meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities, and providing that this notice and information given to the Members of the Committee is available to the public in appropriate alternative formats when requested. If you need further assistance, including disability-related modifications or accommodations, you may contact Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at 510-340-9111 no later than the day prior to the meeting.
Questions or requests for additional information prior to the Independent Citizens Oversight Committee meeting may be referred to Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at email@example.com or 510-340-9111.
This meeting agenda is also available on the website for the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at http://www.cirm.ca.gov