ICOC Meeting April 2016
MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
REGULAR MEETING OF THE
INDEPENDENT CITIZENS OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE AND
THE APPLICATION REVIEW SUBCOMMITTEE
CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE FOR REGENERATIVE MEDICINE
Organized Pursuant To The
CALIFORNIA STEM CELL RESEARCH AND CURES ACT
Tuesday, April 19th, 2016
11:00am to 12:00pm
- 1999 Harrison Street, Oakland, CA 94612
- UC San Diego, 9500 Gilman Drive, MC 0602, La Jolla, CA 92093
- 517 Mrak Hall, 1 Shields Ave., Davis, CA 95616
- 1180 Veterans Blvd, South San Francisco, CA 94080
- 270 Irvine Hall, 1001 Health Science Road, Irvine, CA 92697-3950
- 3535 Ranch Top Road, Pasadena, CA 91107
- UCLA, 10833 Le Conte Avenue, Room 8-684, Los Angeles, CA 90095
- 1701 Divisadero St., Suite 426, San Francisco, CA 94143
- 2619 Montclair Street San Diego, CA 92104
- 747 52nd Street Oakland, CA 94609-1809
- 8700 Beverly Blvd 2015, Los Angeles, CA 90048
- 9301 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 507, Beverly Hills, CA 90210
- 10996 Torreyana Road, Suite 200 San Diego, CA 92121
- 4005 N. Fresno Street, Fresno, CA 93726
- 8170 Laguna Blvd, Elk Grove, CA 95758
- 15775 Gum Tree Lane Los Gatos 95032
- UC Irvine, Room 1105, 837 Health Science Road, Irvine, CA 92697-4292
- 136 Roanoke, San Francisco,CA 94131
- 575 Market Street, San Francisco, CA 94103
- 10901 North Torrey Pines Road,
La Jolla, CA 92037
Dial In Number: (800) 230-1074
Confirmation Number: 390464
[Members of the Public will be invited to provide testimony before or during consideration of each item. Makers of public comments are asked to limit their testimony to three (3) minutes.]
- Consideration of final adoption of amendments to Loan Administration Policy
- Public comment. The Committee will accept public testimony on any matter under its jurisdiction that is not on the agenda, but the Committee cannot act on any such matter at this meeting.
THE ORDER OF BUSINESS MAY BE CHANGED WITHOUT NOTICE.
The California Institute for Regenerative Medicine and its Independent Citizens Oversight Committee, and any subcommittees thereof, comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) by ensuring that the meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities, and providing that this notice and information given to the Members of the Committee is available to the public in appropriate alternative formats when requested. If you need further assistance, including disability-related modifications or accommodations, you may contact Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at 510-340-9101 no later than the day prior to the meeting.
Questions or requests for additional information prior to the Independent Citizens Oversight Committee meeting may be referred to Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at email@example.com or (510) 340-9101.
This meeting agenda is also available on the website for the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at https://www.cirm.ca.gov.
Last Modified: December 21, 2016