Governance Subcommittee Meeting
MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
OF THE INDEPENDENT CITIZENS’ OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE
TO THE CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE FOR REGENERATIVE MEDICINE
Organized Pursuant to the
CALIFORNIA STEM CELL RESEARCH AND CURES ACT
April 4th, 2016
1:00pm to 2:00pm
- 1999 Harrison Street, Oakland CA 94612
- 10901 North Torrey Pines Road, La Jolla, CA 92037
- 3440 Viking Dr. Sacramento, CA 95827
- 136 Roanoke, San Francisco, CA 94131
- Room 1103, 837 Health Science Road Irvine, CA 92697-4292
- 1 Lincoln Road, Miami Beach, FL 33139
Dial In Information:
Dial In Number: (800) 230-1092
Participant Code: 390462
- Call to Order.
- Roll Call.
- Consideration of proposed amendment to increase contract amount for the Mitchell Group FY 2015-2016
- Discussion of summary of external contracts and interagency agreements.
- Public Comment.
The California Institute for Regenerative Medicine and its Independent Citizen’s Oversight Committee, and any subcommittees thereof, comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) by ensuring that the meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities, and providing that this notice and information given to the Members of the Committee is available to the public in appropriate alternative formats when requested. If you need further assistance, including disability-related modifications or accommodations, you may contact Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at 510-340-9101 no later than the day prior to the meeting.
Questions or requests for additional information prior to the Independent Citizen’s Oversight Committee meeting may be referred to Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at email@example.com or 510-340-9101
This meeting agenda is also available on the website for the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at https://www.cirm.ca.gov
Last Modified: April 19, 2016