ICOC Meeting Agenda
MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
REGULAR MEETING OF THE
INDEPENDENT CITIZENS OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE
CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE FOR REGENERATIVE MEDICINE AND
THE APPLICATION REVIEW SUBCOMMITTEE
Organized Pursuant To The
CALIFORNIA STEM CELL RESEARCH AND CURES ACT
Thursday, January 29, 2015
9:00 a.m.- 5:00 p.m.
Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport
1333 Bayshore Highway
4125 Natural Sciences II
University of California, Irvine
Irvine, CA 92697-1450
10550 North Torrey Pines Rd,
La Jolla, CA 92037
3440 Viking Drive, Suite 114
Sacramento, CA 95827
10901 North Torrey Pines, Rd
La Jolla, CA 92037
To join the event as an attendee
1. Go to https://cirm.webex.com/cirm/onstage/g.php?MTID=e16d363ebc4056ea87b72622916da65a3
2. Click “Join Now”.
To join the teleconference only
Dial in: (800) 288-8974
Confirmation Number: 351949
To access the live event or archive, use this URL:
Enter Conference ID# 351949
Then click Go.
[Members of the Public will be invited to provide testimony before or during consideration of each item. Makers of public comments are asked to limit their testimony to three (3) minutes.]
REPORTS & DISCUSSION ITEMS
1. Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Roll Call.
4. Chairman’s Report.
5. President’s Report. (PDF)
6. Finance Update. (PDF)
- GAP Presentation (PDF)
9. Consideration of adoption of the interim Loan Administration Policy for Clinical Stage Projects. – ITEM POSTPONED
13. Discussion of confidential intellectual property or work product, prepublication data, financial information, confidential scientific research or data, and other proprietary information relating to applications for RFA 13-05: CIRM Tools and Technologies Awards III. (Health & Safety Code 125290.30(f) (3) (B) and (C)).
14. Discussion of Personnel [Evaluation of President] (Government Code section 11126, subdivision (a); Health & Safety Code section
15. Spotlight on Disease. (PDF)
16. Communications Update. (PDF)
17. Public comment. The Committee will accept public testimony on any matter under its jurisdiction that is not on the agenda, but the Committee cannot act on any such matter at this meeting.
THE ORDER OF BUSINESS MAY BE CHANGED WITHOUT NOTICE.
The California Institute for Regenerative Medicine and its Independent Citizens Oversight Committee, and any subcommittees thereof, comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) by ensuring that the meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities, and providing that this notice and information given to the Members of the Committee is available to the public in appropriate alternative formats when requested. If you need further assistance, including disability-related modifications or accommodations, you may contact Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at 415-396-9100 no later than the day prior to the meeting.
Questions or requests for additional information prior to the Independent Citizens Oversight Committee meeting may be referred to Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-396-9100.
This meeting agenda is also available on the website for the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at https://www.cirm.ca.gov.
Last Modified: November 5, 2019