Standards Working Group Meeting
2015 ANNUAL MEETING OF THE
SCIENTIFIC AND MEDICAL ACCOUNTABILITY STANDARDS WORKING GROUP
OF THE CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE FOR REGENERATIVE MEDICINE
ORGANIZED PURSUANT TO THE
CALIFORNIA STEM CELL RESEARCH AND CURES ACT
April 2-3, 2015
Thursday 12:00 noon to 5:30pm
Friday 9:00am – 11:00am
2121 Avenue of the Stars
Los Angeles, CA 90067
Ground Floor Conference Room
Introductions & Updates
1. Welcome from Co-chairs
2. Call to Order & Roll Call
3. Staff Introductions & Reports
4. Member and staff introductions
• Review SWG charge and history for new staff and membership
• Describe CIRM 2.0 and revisions to Grants Administration Policy
5. Policy Deliberations (PDF)
• Amendments intended to align MES Regulations with CIRM 2.0 & GAP revisions
• Amendments intend to make the regulation clear and easier to implement
6. CIRM Program Updates:
• Human iPSC Banking Initiative
• CIRM Alpha Clinics
7. SWG Member Discussion
THE ORDER OF BUSINESS MAY BE CHANGED WITHOUT NOTICE.
The California Institute for Regenerative Medicine and its Independent Citizen’s Oversight Committee, and any subcommittees thereof, comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) by ensuring that the meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities, and providing that this notice and information given to the Members of the Committee is available to the public in appropriate alternative formats when requested. If you need further assistance, including disability-related modifications or accommodations, you may contact Douglas Guillen at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine Douglas Guillen firstname.lastname@example.org or (415) 396-9279 no later than the day prior to the meeting.
Questions or requests for additional information prior to the Scientific and Medical Research Funding Working Group meeting may be referred Geoffrey Lomax at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine email@example.com or (415) 396-9134.
This meeting agenda is also available on the website for the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at http://www.cirm.ca.gov.