ICOC Meeting March 2016
MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
REGULAR MEETING OF THE
INDEPENDENT CITIZENS OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE AND
THE APPLICATION REVIEW SUBCOMMITTEE
CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE FOR REGENERATIVE MEDICINE
Organized Pursuant To The
CALIFORNIA STEM CELL RESEARCH AND CURES ACT
Wednesday March 16th, 2016
9:00am to 5:00pm
- The Westin San Francisco Airport, 1 Old Bayshore Hwy, Millbrae, CA 94030
- Sanford Consortium 2880 Torrey Pines Scenic Dr, La Jolla, CA 92037 Room 2803, 2nd Floor
- UCSD Leitchtag Building, RM 284 – Site Available until 12:00
- 3440 Viking Dr. Sacramento, CA 95827
Sanford Burnham Prebys Medical Discovery Institute, Builiding 12, 10901 North Torrey Pines Road La Jolla, CA 92037
Dial in Information
- Go to https://cirm.webex.com/cirm/onstage/g.php?MTID=e29e3098525170dfbd279eb3c8e388664
- Click “Join Now”.
To join the audio conference only
- Dial in: (800) 230-1074
- Confirmation Number: 388733
[Members of the Public will be invited to provide testimony before or during consideration of each item. Makers of public comments are asked to limit their testimony to three (3) minutes.]
REPORTS & DISCUSSION ITEMS
1. Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Roll Call.
4. Chairman’s Report.
5. President’s Report.
6. Financial Update. Updated
PROPOSED CONSENT CALENDAR ITEMS 7- 8
9. Consideration of applications submitted in response to CLIN 1: Partnering Opportunity for Late Stage Preclinical Projects and CLIN 2: Partnering Opportunity for Clinical Trial Stage Projects.
10. Consideration of applications submitted in response to the Translation Research Program Announcement (TRAN 1-4).
- Translation Research Program Presentation
- Translation Research Program Summaries
- Letter to the Board – TRAN1-08468
- Letters to the Board – TRAN-08527
12. Discussion of confidential intellectual property or work product, prepublication data, financial information, confidential scientific research or data, and other proprietary information relating to applications CLIN 1: Partnering Opportunity for Late Stage Preclinical Projects, CLIN 2: Partnering Opportunity for Clinical Trial Stage Projects and TRAN1 – 4: Translation Research applications. (Health & Safety Code 125290.30(f) (3) (B) and (C)).
13. Discussion of Personnel [Evaluation of CIRM President] (Government Code section 11126, subdivision (a); Health & Safety Code section 125290.30(f)(3)(D)).
14. Financial audit results from Macias Gini & O’Connell LLP.
17. Public comment. The Committee will accept public testimony on any matter under its jurisdiction that is not on the agenda, but the Committee cannot act on any such matter at this meeting.
THE ORDER OF BUSINESS MAY BE CHANGED WITHOUT NOTICE.
The California Institute for Regenerative Medicine and its Independent Citizens Oversight Committee, and any subcommittees thereof, comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) by ensuring that the meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities, and providing that this notice and information given to the Members of the Committee is available to the public in appropriate alternative formats when requested. If you need further assistance, including disability-related modifications or accommodations, you may contact Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at (510) 340-9101 no later than the day prior to the meeting.
Questions or requests for additional information prior to the Independent Citizens Oversight Committee meeting may be referred to Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at email@example.com or (510) 340-9101.
This meeting agenda is also available on the website for the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at https://www.cirm.ca.gov.
Last Modified: November 5, 2019