ICOC Meeting March 13th, 2018
MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
REGULAR MEETING OF THE
INDEPENDENT CITIZENS OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE AND
THE APPLICATION REVIEW SUBCOMMITTEE
CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE FOR REGENERATIVE MEDICINE
Organized Pursuant to the
CALIFORNIA STEM CELL RESEARCH AND CURES ACT
Date: March 13th, 2018
Time: 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- CIRM 1999 Harrison Street Suite 1650, Oakland, CA 94612
- One Shields Avenue Mrak Hall, Rm 583 Davis, CA 95616
- 291 Campus Drive Stanford, CA 94305
- UC San Diego School of Medicine Leitchtag Building, RM 284 La Jolla, CA 92093
- 900 University Ave. 2630 SOM Education Bldg. Riverside, CA 92521
- 1180 Veterans Blvd, South San Francisco 94080
- 700 Tiverton Ave LA CA 90095
- 2619 Montclair Street San Diego, CA 92104
- 2121 Avenue of the Stars, Suite 2020 Los Angeles, CA 90067
- 1500 E. Duarte Road Duarte, CA 91010
- 100 Kimball Way, South San Francisco, 94080
- 8700 Beverly Blvd 2015, Los Angeles, CA 90048
- 580 Broadway New York, NY 10012
- 4005 N. Fresno Street Fresno, CA 93726
- 8170 Laguna Blvd, Elk Grove 95758
- 3440 Viking Drive Sacramento, CA 95827
- 1 Dr. Carlton B. Goodlett Place, Room 244 San Francisco, Ca. 94102-4689
- 837 Health Science Road Irvine, CA 92697-4292
- 10901 N. Torrey Pines Road, La Jolla, CA 92037
- 765 Market Street #31D, San Francisco, CA 94103
- 10 Remington Ct., Napa, CA 94558
Dial in and Webex Information
Dial In Number
- Dial In Number: (800) 288-8961
- Confirmation Number: 445872
- On the Event Information page that appears, click “Start Now”.
Conference Cast Link:
- Enter Conference ID# 445872
- Call to Order.
- Roll Call.
- Reappointment and appointment of scientific members to the Grants Working Group.
- Adoption of December 2017 through February 2018 meeting minutes.
- Adoption of amendment to CIRM IP policy.
- Initiation of biennial CIRM conflict of interest code review.
- Consideration of changes to the CLIN and DISC2 concept plans.
- Performance Audit Recommendations and CIRM response to Performance Audit Recommendations.
- Public Comment.
THE ORDER OF BUSINESS MAY BE CHANGED WITHOUT NOTICE.
The California Institute for Regenerative Medicine and its Independent Citizens Oversight Committee, and any subcommittees thereof, comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) by ensuring that the meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities, and providing that this notice and information given to the Members of the Committee is available to the public in appropriate alternative formats when requested. If you need further assistance, including disability-related modifications or accommodations, you may contact Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at 510-340-9111 no later than the day prior to the meeting.
Questions or requests for additional information prior to the Independent Citizens Oversight Committee meeting may be referred to Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at firstname.lastname@example.org or 510-340-9111.
This meeting agenda is also available on the website for the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at https://www.cirm.ca.gov
Last Modified: November 5, 2019