ICOC Meeting February 2017
MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
REGULAR MEETING OF THE
INDEPENDENT CITIZENS OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE AND
THE APPLICATION REVIEW SUBCOMMITTEE
CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE FOR REGENERATIVE MEDICINE
Organized Pursuant To The
CALIFORNIA STEM CELL RESEARCH AND CURES ACT
Date: February 23rd, 2017
Time: 9:00am to 3:00pm
- 1999 Harrison St., Suite 1650, Oakland, CA 94607 USA
- University of California San Diego Leichtag Building Room 284 (Gilman and Meyers) La Jolla, CA 92093
- 2121 Avenue of the Stars, Ste. 2020 LA, CA 90067
- 10996 Torreyana Road, Suite 200 San Diego, CA 92121
- 10901 N Torrey Pines Rd, La Jolla, CA 92037
- 170 Harbor Way, South San Francisco, CA 94080
- 3440 Viking Drive Sacramento, CA 95827
- 765 Market Street #31D, San Francisco, CA 94103
- 9301 Wilshire Blvd. ste. 507 Beverly Hills CA 90210
Dial In Information
- Dial In Number: 800-230-1096
- Confirmation Number: 418130
- Go to: https://cirm.webex.com/cirm/onstage/g.php?MTID=e3e87e100d2f6b41017b134bf...
- Click "Join Now"
- Enter Conference ID# 418130
- Then click Go.
[Members of the Public will be invited to provide testimony before or during consideration of each item. Makers of public comments are asked to limit their testimony to three (3) minutes.]
REPORTS & DISCUSSION ITEMS
- Call to Order.
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Roll Call.
- Chairman’s Report.
- President’s Report.
PROPOSED CONSENT CALENDAR ITEMS 6
- Consideration of appointment of new scientific members to the Grants Working Group.
- Consideration of amendments to CIRM Travel Policy.
- Consideration of applications submitted in response to CLIN 1: Partnering Opportunity for Late Stage Preclinical Projects and CLIN 2: Partnering Opportunity for Clinical Trial Stage Projects.
- Consideration of Alpha Clinics concept plan.
- Consideration of amendments to the Discovery, Translation, and Clinical concept plans.
- CLIN, TRAN and DISC Presentation
- Memo to the Board RE: Proposed Amendments to CLIN, TRAN, and DISC Concept Plans
- Clinical Concept Plan
- Tran Concept Plan
- Disc Concept Plan
- Discussion of confidential intellectual property or work product, prepublication data, financial information, confidential scientific research or data, and other proprietary information relating to CLIN 1: Partnering Opportunity for Late Stage Preclinical Projects and CLIN 2: Partnering Opportunity for Clinical Trial Stage Projects (Health & Safety Code 125290.30(f) (3) (B) and (C)).
- Clinical Program Updates
- Public comment. The Committee will accept public testimony on any matter under its jurisdiction that is not on the agenda, but the Committee cannot act on any such matter at this meeting.
THE ORDER OF BUSINESS MAY BE CHANGED WITHOUT NOTICE.
The California Institute for Regenerative Medicine and its Independent Citizens Oversight Committee, and any subcommittees thereof, comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) by ensuring that the meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities, and providing that this notice and information given to the Members of the Committee is available to the public in appropriate alternative formats when requested. If you need further assistance, including disability-related modifications or accommodations, you may contact Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at 415-396-9100 no later than the day prior to the meeting.
Questions or requests for additional information prior to the Independent Citizens Oversight Committee meeting may be referred to Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at email@example.com or 415-396-9101.
This meeting agenda is also available on the website for the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at http://www.cirm.ca.gov.