ICOC Application Review Subcommittee Meeting - 2017
MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
REGULAR MEETING OF THE
INDEPENDENT CITIZENS OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE AND
THE APPLICATION REVIEW SUBCOMMITTEE
CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE FOR REGENERATIVE MEDICINE
Organized Pursuant To The
CALIFORNIA STEM CELL RESEARCH AND CURES ACT
Date: January 19th, 2017
Time: 10:00am to 12:00pm
- CIRM 1999 Harrison Street Suite 1650, Oakland, CA 94612
- 1180 Veterans Blvd, South San Francisco 94080
- 2619 Montclair Street San Diego, CA 92104
- 2007 Redwood Rd., Napa, CA.
- 261 South Ave. Glencoe, IL 60022
- 10996 Torreyana Road, Suite 200 San Diego, CA 92121
- 8170 Laguna Bl, Elk Grove 95758
- 3440 Viking Drive Suite 114, Sac. Ca. 95827
- Room 1105, Gillespie Neuroscience Research Facility 837 Health Science Road Irvine, CA 92697-4292
- 15775 Gum Tree Lane Los Gatos 95032
- Room 1105, Gillespie Neuroscience Research Facility
- 837 Health Science Road Irvine, CA 92697-4292 8170 Laguna Bl, Elk Grove 95758
- 765 Market Street #31D, San Francisco, CA 94103
Dial In and WebEx Information
- Dial In Information (800) 230-1092
- Confirmation Number: 415082
- Go to https://cirm.webex.com/cirm/onstage/g.php?MTID=e18958065b913fd09f1b576f1c4db1f05
- Click "Join Now".
- Call to Order.
- Roll Call.
- Consideration of applications submitted in response to the DISC 2 Program Announcement - Partnering Opportunity for Discovery Stage Research Projects: The Quest Awards.
- Presentation for Quest Awards
- Quest Award Summaries
- Letter to the Board DISC2 - 09526
- Letter to the Board DISC2 - 09559
- Letter to the Board DISC2- 09542
- Letter to the Board DISC2 - 09635
- Letter to the Board DISC2- 09645
- Letter to the Board DISC2 -09637
- Discussion of confidential intellectual property or work product, prepublication data, financial information, confidential scientific research or data, and other proprietary information relating to applications submitted in response to the DISC 2 Program Announcement - Partnering Opportunity for Discovery Stage Research Projects: The Quest Awards. (Health & Safety Code 125290.30(f) (3) (B) and (C)).
- Public Comment.
THE ORDER OF BUSINESS MAY BE CHANGED WITHOUT NOTICE.
The California Institute for Regenerative Medicine and its Independent Citizens Oversight Committee, and any subcommittees thereof, comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) by ensuring that the meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities, and providing that this notice and information given to the Members of the Committee is available to the public in appropriate alternative formats when requested. If you need further assistance, including disability-related modifications or accommodations, you may contact Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at 510-340-9111 no later than the day prior to the meeting.
Questions or requests for additional information prior to the Independent Citizens Oversight Committee meeting may be referred to Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at email@example.com or 510-340-9111.
This meeting agenda is also available on the website for the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at http://www.cirm.ca.gov.