ICOC Meeting January 2016
MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
REGULAR MEETING OF THE
INDEPENDENT CITIZENS OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE AND
THE APPLICATION REVIEW SUBCOMMITTEE
CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE FOR REGENERATIVE MEDICINE
Organized Pursuant To The
CALIFORNIA STEM CELL RESEARCH AND CURES ACT
Tuesday January 19th, 2016
11:00am – 12:00pm
- 1999 Harrison Street, Suite 1650 Oakland, CA 94612
- UC San Diego, 9500 Gilman Drive, MC 0602 La Jolla, CA 92093
- 517 Mrak Hall, 1 Shields Ave., Davis, CA 95616
- UCLA 10833 Le Conte Avenue, Room 8-684, Los Angeles, CA 90095
- 2619 Montclair Street San Diego, CA 92104
- 2007 Redwood Rd., Napa, CA.
- 747 52nd Street Oakland, CA 94609-1809
- 8700 Beverly Blvd 2015, Los Angeles, CA 90048
- 9301 Wilshire Blvd. Suite 507 Beverly Hills CA 90210
- 291 Campus Drive, LK3C02 Stanford, CA 94305-5101
- 4005 N. Fresno Street Fresno, CA 93726
- 10996 Torreyana Road, Suite 200, San Diego, CA 92121
- 8170 Laguna Blvd, Elk Grove 95758
- 1975 Zonal Ave. KAM 400A Los Angeles, CA 90033 - SITE NO LONGER AVAILABLE
- 15775 Gum Tree Lane Los Gatos 95032
- 3440 Viking Drive Sacramento, CA 95827
- Gillespie Neuroscience Research Facility 837 Health Science Road Irvine, CA 92697-4292 Room 1105
- 10901 North Torrey Pines Road La Jolla, CA 92037
- 3081 Foothill Blvd, Calistoga, CA 94515
- 1500 East Duarte Road, Duarte CA 91010
- UC Berkeley, 119 California Hall, Berkeley, CA 94720
Dial In and Webex Information
To join the audio conference only
Dial in: (800) 230-1059
Confirmation Number: 384193
To access the live event or archive, use this URL:
Enter Conference ID#384193 Then click Go.
[Members of the Public will be invited to provide testimony before or during consideration of each item. Makers of public comments are asked to limit their testimony to three (3) minutes.]
REPORTS & DISCUSSION ITEMS
- Call to Order.
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Roll Call.
CONSENT CALENDAR ITEMS 4 AND 5
- Consideration of appointment of new scientific members to the Grants Working Group. (PDF)
- Consideration of Minutes for September, October, November and December 2015 Board Meetings. (PDF)
- Consideration of applications submitted in response to PA: EDUC 2 Bridges and PA: EDUC3 Spark Applications.
Presentation to the Board (PDF)
EDUC 2 Bridges Summaries(PDF)
EDUC3 Spark Summaries (PDF)
- Consideration of adoption of interim Grants Administration Policy for the Discovery, Translational and Education programs. (PDF)
Presentation to the Board (PDF)
Memo to the Board (PDF)
- Discussion of confidential intellectual property or work product, prepublication data, financial information, confidential scientific research or data, and other proprietary information relating to applications EDUC 2 (15-05) and EDUC 3 (15-06). (Health & Safety Code 125290.30(f) (3) (B) and (C)).
- Public comment. The Committee will accept public testimony on any matter under its jurisdiction that is not on the agenda, but the Committee cannot act on any such matter at this meeting.
THE ORDER OF BUSINESS MAY BE CHANGED WITHOUT NOTICE.
The California Institute for Regenerative Medicine and its Independent Citizens Oversight Committee, and any subcommittees thereof, comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) by ensuring that the meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities, and providing that this notice and information given to the Members of the Committee is available to the public in appropriate alternative formats when requested. If you need further assistance, including disability-related modifications or accommodations, you may contact Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at 415-396-9100 no later than the day prior to the meeting.
Questions or requests for additional information prior to the Independent Citizens Oversight Committee meeting may be referred to Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-396-9100.
This meeting agenda is also available on the website for the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at http://www.cirm.ca.gov.