January Science Subcommittee Meeting
MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
REGULAR MEETING OF THE SCIENCE SUBCOMMITTEE
OF THE INDEPENDENT CITIZENS OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE
CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE FOR REGENERATIVE MEDICINE
Organized Pursuant To The
CALIFORNIA STEM CELL RESEARCH AND CURES ACT
Date: January 14, 2022
Time: 10:00 am to 11:30 am
Pursuant to Assembly Bill 361, adding section 11133 to the Government Code (effective October 1, 2021), certain provisions of the Bagley-Keene Open Meeting Act are suspended until January 31, 2022 in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Consistent with Government Code section 11133, this meeting of the Science Subcommittee will be conducted by teleconference only. None of the locations from which board members will participate will be open to the public. Members of the public who wish to listen to the meeting may do so via telephone by dialing the number listed below. Members of the public who wish to comment during the meeting may do so by telephone or email, as described below.
Public Comment Instructions
Members of the public who are listening to the meeting and wish to make a comment will have the opportunity to do so by doing the following:
- Once we have called for public comment, members of the public will be able to do so by pressing *9 which will place you in a queue to make your comment
- Once we call your name you will have 3 Minutes to make your public comment; please remember to be respectful of the time limit.
- Written comment may be sent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Dial in number: (669) 900-6833
Meeting ID: 883 2129 8647
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Consideration of concept plan for EDUC5: Funding Opportunity for Creating Opportunities through Mentorship and Partnership Across Stem Cell Science (COMPASS)
- Consideration of concept plan for INFR4: Funding Opportunity for Alpha Clinic Network Expansion
- Public comment
THE ORDER OF BUSINESS MAY BE CHANGED WITHOUT NOTICE.
The California Institute for Regenerative Medicine and its Independent Citizens Oversight Committee, and any subcommittees thereof, comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) by ensuring that the meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities, and providing that this notice and information given to the Members of the Committee is available to the public in appropriate alternative formats when requested. If you need further assistance, including disability-related modifications or accommodations, you may contact Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at 510-340-9111 no later than the day prior to the meeting.
Questions or requests for additional information prior to the Independent Citizens Oversight Committee meeting may be referred to Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at email@example.com or 510-340-9111.
This meeting agenda is also available on the website for the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at http://www.cirm.ca.gov.