State Stem Cell Agency ICOC Finance Subcommittee Agenda 10/23/09
210 King Street
San Francisco, CA 94107
California State Stem Cell Agency
MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
OF THE INDEPENDENT CITIZENS OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE
TO THE CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE FOR REGENERATIVE MEDICINE
Organized Pursuant to the
CALIFORNIA STEM CELL RESEARCH AND CURES ACT
1. Call to Order.
2. Roll Call.
[Members of the Public will be invited to provide testimony before or during consideration of each agenda item. Speakers are asked to limit their testimony to three (3) minutes.]
3. Consideration of criteria for evaluation of eligibility for recourse loan.
4. Consideration of process for financial review of loan applications.
5. Consideration of proposed amendments to Loan Administration Policy.
6. Consideration of confidential or proprietary financial information relating to loans applications for Disease Team Research Awards. (Health & Safety Code 125290.30(d) (3) (B) and (C)).
7. Public report of any action taken, if necessary, during closed session.
8. Public Comment.
The California Institute for Regenerative Medicine and its Independent Citizen’s Oversight Committee, and any subcommittees thereof, comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) by ensuring that the meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities, and providing that this notice and information given to the Members of the Committee is available to the public in appropriate alternative formats when requested. If you need further assistance, including disability-related modifications or accommodations, you may contact Melissa King at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at 415-396-9100 no later than the day prior to the meeting.
Questions or requests for additional information prior to the Independent Citizen’s Oversight Committee meeting may be referred to Melissa King at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at email@example.com or 415-396-9100.
This meeting agenda is also available on the website for the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at http://www.cirm.ca.gov