INDEPENDENT CITIZENS OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE ("ICOC")
TO THE CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE FOR REGENERATIVE MEDICINE (CIRM)
Organized Pursuant To The
CALIFORNIA STEM CELL RESEARCH AND CURES ACT
- Call to Order (welcoming remarks of regional representatives, if so desired.
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Roll Call.
[Members of the Public will be invited to provide testimony before or during consideration of each agenda item. Speakers are asked to limit their testimony to three (3) minutes.]
- Consideration of minutes from October 3, 2007 ICOC meeting.
- Consideration of permanent adoption of the Grant Administration Policy for Facilities.
- Consideration of Standards Working Group items for final adoption Regulations Section 100120: Record Keeping and MES Amendments Package: Sections 100080, 100085, 100090, 100100.
- Chairman's Report.
- President's Report.
- Consideration of applications for New Faculty Awards.
- Consideration of additional funds for the Major Facilities Grant Awards.
- Discussion of Personnel (Government Code section 11126, subdivision (a); Health & Safety Code section 125290.30(d) (3) (D)).
- Discussion of confidential intellectual property or work product and prepublication, confidential scientific research or data relating to New Faculty Award applications. (Health & Safety Code 125290.30(d) (3) (B) and (C)).
- Public report of any action taken, if necessary, during closed session.
- Consideration of president’s compensation.
- Consideration of relocation allowance policy.
- Consideration of approval of Intellectual Property Policy for For-Profit Organizations.
- Consideration of Grants Administration Policy for For-Profit Organizations.
- Consideration of the following items for the Grants Working Group:
- New scientific members for the Grants Working Group.
- Changes to the honorarium for review activities of the Grants Working Group.
- Consideration of a concept plan for conferences and meetings.
- Consideration amendments to the Internal Governance Policy and review of the CIRM organizational chart.
- Continuation of consideration of applications for New Faculty Awards.
- Public comment. The Committee will accept public testimony on any matter under its jurisdiction that is not on the agenda, but the Committee cannot act on any such matter at this meeting.
THE ORDER OF BUSINESS MAY BE CHANGED WITHOUT NOTICE.
Notice is hereby given that the order of consideration of matters on this agenda may be changed without prior notice.
The California Institute for Regenerative Medicine and its Independent Citizens Oversight Committee, and any subcommittees thereof, comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) by ensuring that the meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities, and providing that this notice and information given to the Members of the Committee is available to the public in appropriate alternative formats when requested. If you need further assistance, including disability-related modifications or accommodations, you may contact Melissa King at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at 415-396-9100 no later than the day prior to the meeting.
Questions or requests for additional information prior to the Independent Citizens Oversight Committee meeting may be referred to Melissa King at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at email@example.com or 415-396-9100.
This meeting agenda is also available on the website for the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at http://www.cirm.ca.gov.