State Stem Cell Agency ICOC Agenda 3-12-09
Sacramento Convention Center
1400 J Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
Regular Meeting of the
INDEPENDENT CITIZENS OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE ("ICOC")
Organized Pursuant To Government Code section 11346.5(a)(17)
The CALIFORNIA STEM CELL RESEARCH AND CURES ACT
[Members of the Public will be invited to provide testimony before or during consideration of each agenda item. Speakers are asked to limit their testimony to three (3) minutes.]
11. Discussion of Personnel (Government Code section 11126, subdivision (a); Health & Safety Code section
125290.30(d) (3) (D)).
Public report of any action taken, if necessary, during closed session.
12. Consideration of amendments to ICOC bylaws and Internal Governance Policy regarding Vice-Chair(s).
13. Consideration of amendment to lower CIRM salary range for Vice-Chair.
14. Consideration of election of Vice-Chair(s).
15. Consideration of staff recommendations on research funding priorities.
16. Consideration of funding for approved Bridges to Stem Cell Research grant applications.
17. Consideration of funding for approved Training Program II grant applications.
19. Consideration of new scientific members for Grants Working Group.
20. Consideration of amendment to contract with Remcho, Johansen and Purcell.
21. Public comment. The Committee will accept public testimony on any matter under its jurisdiction that is not on
the agenda, but the Committee cannot act on any such matter at this meeting.
THE ORDER OF BUSINESS MAY BE CHANGED WITHOUT NOTICE.
The California Institute for Regenerative Medicine and its Independent Citizens Oversight Committee, and any subcommittees thereof, comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) by ensuring that the meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities, and providing that this notice and information given to the Members of the Committee is available to the public in appropriate alternative formats when requested. If you need further assistance, including disability-related modifications or accommodations, you may contact Melissa King at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at 415-396-9100 no later than the day prior to the meeting.
Questions or requests for additional information prior to the Independent Citizens Oversight Committee meeting may be referred to Melissa King at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at email@example.com or 415-396-9100.
This meeting agenda is also available on the website for the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at http://www.cirm.ca.gov.