MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
REGULAR MEETING OF THE
INDEPENDENT CITIZENS OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE AND
THE APPLICATION REVIEW SUBCOMMITTEE
CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE FOR REGENERATIVE MEDICINE
Organized Pursuant To The
CALIFORNIA STEM CELL RESEARCH AND CURES ACT
Date: November 30th, 2017
Time: 11:00am to 12:00pm
- CIRM 1999 Harrison Street Suite 1650, Oakland, CA 94612
- 1180 Veterans Blvd, South San Francisco 94080 - Site No Longer Available
- 2880 Torrey Pines Scenic Dr, La Jolla, CA 92037, Room 2803
- 2007 Redwood Rd., Napa, CA.
- 100 Kimball Way, SSF, 94080
- 580 broadway, ny ny 10012
- 4005 N. Fresno Street Fresno, CA 93726
- 8170 Laguna Blvd, Elk Grove 95758
- 3440 Viking Drive Sacramento, CA 95827
- 800 Asilomar Ave, Pacific Grove, CA 93950
- 1 Dr. Carlton B. Goodlett Place, Room 244 San Francisco, Ca. 94102-4689
- 500 Hayes Street SF 94102
- 765 Market Street #31D, San Francisco, CA 94103
Dial In Information:
- Dial In Number: (800) 230-1085
- Confirmation Number: 434186
- Conference ID#: 434186
- Call to Order.
- Roll Call.
- Consideration of applications submitted in response to TRAN: Translational review.
- Consideration of applications submitted in response to DISC1: Inception review.
- Discussion of confidential intellectual property or work product, prepublication data, financial information, confidential scientific research or data, and other proprietary information relating to applications submitted in response to TRAN: Translational review and DISC1: Inception review (Health & Safety Code 125290.30(f) (3) (B) and (C)).
- Public Comment.
THE ORDER OF BUSINESS MAY BE CHANGED WITHOUT NOTICE.
The California Institute for Regenerative Medicine and its Independent Citizens Oversight Committee, and any subcommittees thereof, comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) by ensuring that the meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities, and providing that this notice and information given to the Members of the Committee is available to the public in appropriate alternative formats when requested. If you need further assistance, including disability-related modifications or accommodations, you may contact Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at 510-340-9111 no later than the day prior to the meeting.
Questions or requests for additional information prior to the Independent Citizens Oversight Committee meeting may be referred to Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at firstname.lastname@example.org or 510-340-9111.
This meeting agenda is also available on the website for the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at http://www.cirm.ca.gov.