MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
REGULAR MEETING OF THE
INDEPENDENT CITIZENS OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE
CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE FOR REGENERATIVE MEDICINE
Organized Pursuant To The
CALIFORNIA STEM CELL RESEARCH AND CURES ACT
Date: November 15th, 2019
Time: 9:00 am to 11:00 am
- CIRM 1999 Harrison Street Suite 1650, Oakland, CA 94612
- 10901 N. Torrey Pines Road, La Jolla, CA 92037
- 1001 Health Sciences Rd., Irvine, CA 92697
- 291 Campus Drive, Stanford, CA 94305
- 8700 Beverly Blvd 2015, Los Angeles, CA 90048
- 583 Mrak Hall, 1 Shields Ave., Davis CA 95616 - Location no longer available
- 100 Kimball Way, South San Francisco, CA 94080
- 12-231 CHS, David Geffen School of Medicine, UCLA
- 4005 N Fresno St., Fresno, CA 93726
- 837 Health Science Road, Irvine, CA 92697 - Location no longer available
- 769 Evans Hall, University Dr, Berkeley, CA 94720
- 8170 Laguna Blvd., Elk Grove, CA 95758
- Marina Village Conference Center - 1936 Quivira Way, San Diego, CA 92109
- 765 Market St. Apt 31D, San Francisco, CA 94103
- 15775 Gum Tree Lane, Los Gatos, CA 95032
- 10850 Gold Center Drive, Suite 325, Rancho Cordova, CA. 95670
600 16th Street, Genentech Hall, S272D, San Francisco, CA 94158
Dial-In and WebEx Information
- Dial-In Number: (800) 230-1074
- Confirmation Number: 473800
Conference Cast Link
· Conference ID#: 473800
1. Call to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Consideration of comments regarding the "The California Stem Cell Research, Treatments, and Cures Initiative of 2020"
- Memorandum discussing public agency's involvement in ballot measures
- Summary Re the California Stem Cell Research, Treatments, and Cures Initiative of 2020
4. Public comment.
THE ORDER OF BUSINESS MAY BE CHANGED WITHOUT NOTICE.
The California Institute for Regenerative Medicine and its Independent Citizens Oversight Committee, and any subcommittees thereof, comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) by ensuring that the meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities, and providing that this notice and information given to the Members of the Committee is available to the public in appropriate alternative formats when requested. If you need further assistance, including disability-related modifications or accommodations, you may contact Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at 510-340-9111 no later than the day prior to the meeting.
Questions or requests for additional information prior to the Independent Citizens Oversight Committee meeting may be referred to Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at email@example.com or 510-340-9111.
This meeting agenda is also available on the website for the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at http://www.cirm.ca.gov