MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
REGULAR MEETING OF THE
INDEPENDENT CITIZENS OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE AND
THE APPLICATION REVIEW SUBCOMMITTEE
CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE FOR REGENERATIVE MEDICINE
Organized Pursuant To The
CALIFORNIA STEM CELL RESEARCH AND CURES ACT
July 23, 2015
9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Oakland Marriott City Center
Oakland, CA 94607
[Members of the Public will be invited to provide testimony before or during consideration of each item. Makers of public comments are asked to limit their testimony to three (3) minutes.]
- 10996 Torreyana Road, Suite 200 San Diego, CA 92121
- 10901 North Torrey Pines Road, La Jolla, CA 90237
- 10550 North Torrey Pines Rd, La Jollla CA 92037
- 291 Campus Drive, MC5216, Stanford, CA 94305-5101
- 170 Harbor Way South San Francisco - Site Avialable until 12:00
- 1020 Kifer Road in Sunnyvale, CA 94087 - Site Available from 10:00 - 12:00
- 9301 Wilshire Blvd. Ste. 507 Beverly Hills 90210
Dial in Information:
Dial In Number: (866) 254-5938
Access Code: 365023
To join the event as an attendee
1. Go to https://cirm.webex.com/cirm/onstage/g.php?MTID=ee3fd12036ef7028c9f0596c3...
2. Click "Join Now"
REPORTS & DISCUSSION ITEMS
1. Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Roll Call.
4. Chairman’s Report.
5. President’s Report.
PROPOSED CONSENT CALENDAR ITEMS 6-9
6. Consideration of appointment of new scientific members and reappointment of current scientific members to the Grants Working Group.
10. Consideration of amendments to concept plan for Clinical Stage projects and allocation of additional funding for Clinical Stage projects for FY15/16.
11. Consideration of applications submitted in response to PA 15-02 (Partnering Opportunity for Clinical Trial Stage Projects) and PA 15-03 (Partnering Opportunities for Supplemental Accelerating Activities).
- Appendix (PDF)
- Discovery and Translation Overview (PDF)
- Discovery and Translation Concept Plan Presentation (PDF)
15. Consideration of concept plan for the Summer Program to Accelerate Regenerative Medicine Knowledge (formerly Creativity) program.
17. Discussion of confidential intellectual property or work product, prepublication data, financial information, confidential scientific research or data, and other proprietary information relating to applications for PA 15-02: Partnering Opportunity for Clinical Trial Stage Projects; PA 15-03: Partnering Opportunities for Supplemental Accelerating Activities. (Health & Safety Code 125290.30(f) (3) (B) and (C)).
18. Spotlight on Disease
19. Communications Report
20. Public comment. The Committee will accept public testimony on any matter under its jurisdiction that is not on the agenda, but the Committee cannot act on any such matter at this meeting.
THE ORDER OF BUSINESS MAY BE CHANGED WITHOUT NOTICE.
The California Institute for Regenerative Medicine and its Independent Citizens Oversight Committee, and any subcommittees thereof, comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) by ensuring that the meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities, and providing that this notice and information given to the Members of the Committee is available to the public in appropriate alternative formats when requested. If you need further assistance, including disability-related modifications or accommodations, you may contact Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at 415-396-9100 no later than the day prior to the meeting.
Questions or requests for additional information prior to the Independent Citizens Oversight Committee meeting may be referred to Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at email@example.com or 415-396-9100.
This meeting agenda is also available on the website for the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at http://www.cirm.ca.gov.