MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
REGULAR MEETING OF THE
INDEPENDENT CITIZENS OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE AND
THE APPLICATION REVIEW SUBCOMMITTEE
CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE FOR REGENERATIVE MEDICINE
Organized Pursuant To The
CALIFORNIA STEM CELL RESEARCH AND CURES ACT
Date: June 20th, 2019
Time: 11:00 am to 12:00 pm
- CIRM 1999 Harrison Street Suite 1650, Oakland, CA 94612
- 764 Market Street, Apt. 31, San Francisco, CA 94102 - Location no longer available
- 2007 Redwood Rd., Napa, CA
- 1180 Veterans Blvd., South San Francisco, CA 94080
- 100 Kimball Way, South San Francisco, CA 94080
- 2619 Montclair St, San Diego, CA 92104
- 9301 Wilshire Blvd. Ste. 507 Beverly Hills, CA 90210
- 173 N Morrison Ave Suite C, San Jose, CA 95126
- 10850 Gold Center Drive suite 325, Rancho Cordova, CA
- 136 Roanoke, San Francisco, CA 94131
- 837 Health Science Road, Irvine, CA 92697
- 2 Sanchez Street, San Francisco, CA 94114
Dial-In and WebEx Information
- Dial-In Number: (800) 230-1085
- Confirmation Number: 468558
Conference Cast Link
- Conference ID#: 468558
1. Call to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Consideration of applications submitted in response to Clinical Trial Stage Projects (CLIN 1,2 or 3).
4. Discussion of confidential intellectual property or work product, prepublication data, financial information, confidential scientific research or data, and other proprietary information relating to applications submitted in response to agenda item “3” above. (Health & Safety Code 125290.30(f) (3) (B) and (C)).
6. Public comment.
THE ORDER OF BUSINESS MAY BE CHANGED WITHOUT NOTICE.
The California Institute for Regenerative Medicine and its Independent Citizens Oversight Committee, and any subcommittees thereof, comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) by ensuring that the meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities, and providing that this notice and information given to the Members of the Committee is available to the public in appropriate alternative formats when requested. If you need further assistance, including disability-related modifications or accommodations, you may contact Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at 510-340-9111 no later than the day prior to the meeting.
Questions or requests for additional information prior to the Independent Citizens Oversight Committee meeting may be referred to Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at email@example.com or 510-340-9111.
This meeting agenda is also available on the website for the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at http://www.cirm.ca.gov