MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
JOINT MEETING OF THE
GOVERNANCE AND SCIENCE SUBCOMMITTEES
CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE FOR REGENERATIVE MEDICINE
Organized Pursuant To The
CALIFORNIA STEM CELL RESEARCH AND CURES ACT
Date: May 15th, 2019
Time: 11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- CIRM 1999 Harrison Street Suite 1650, Oakland, CA 94612
- 900 University Ave., Riverside, CA 92521
- 1180 Veterans Blvd., South San Francisco, CA 94080
- 2619 Montclair St, San Diego, CA 92104
- 2007 Redwood Rd., Napa, CA
- 136 Roanoke, San Francisco, CA 94131 - Location no longer available
- 837 Health Science Road, Irvine, CA 92697
- 10901 North Torrey Pines Road, La Jolla, CA 92037
- 10850 Gold Center Drive suite 325
Dial-In and WebEx Information
- Dial-In Number: (800) 230-1092
- Confirmation Number: 467333
Conference Cast Link
- Conference ID#: 467333
1. Call to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Discussion of Ideas for New Initiative.
4. Public comment.
THE ORDER OF BUSINESS MAY BE CHANGED WITHOUT NOTICE.
The California Institute for Regenerative Medicine and its Independent Citizens Oversight Committee, and any subcommittees thereof, comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) by ensuring that the meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities, and providing that this notice and information given to the Members of the Committee is available to the public in appropriate alternative formats when requested. If you need further assistance, including disability-related modifications or accommodations, you may contact Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at 510-340-9111 no later than the day prior to the meeting.
Questions or requests for additional information prior to the Independent Citizens Oversight Committee meeting may be referred to Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at email@example.com or 510-340-9111.
This meeting agenda is also available on the website for the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at http://www.cirm.ca.gov