MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
REGULAR MEETING OF THE
INDEPENDENT CITIZENS OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE AND
THE APPLICATION REVIEW SUBCOMMITTEE
CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE FOR REGENERATIVE MEDICINE
Organized Pursuant To The
CALIFORNIA STEM CELL RESEARCH AND CURES ACT
Date: April 29th, 2019
Time: 12:00pm to 1:00pm
· CIRM 1999 Harrison Street Suite 1650, Oakland, CA 94612
- 2619 Montclair Street, San Diego, CA 92104
- 2007 Redwood Rd., Napa, CA
- 100 Kimball Way, South San Francisco, CA 94080
- 304 Bowery, New York, New York
- 4005 N. Fresno Street, Fresno, CA
- 173 N. Morrison Ave., Suite C, San Jose, CA 95126
- 136 Roanoke St., San Francisco, CA 94131
- 837 Health Sciences Road, Irvine, CA 92697
- 765 Market Street, San Francisco, CA
- 8170 Laguna Blvd., Elk Grove, CA
- 1180 Veterans Blvd., South San Francisco, CA 94080
- 8730 Alden Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90048 - Location no longer available
- 9500 Gilman Drive, MC 0602, La Jolla, CA 92093
- 1001 Health Sciences Road, Irvine, CA 92697
- 10850 Gold Center Drive suite 325, Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
- 11440 San Vicente Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90049
- 10996 Torreyana Road, Suite 200, San Diego, CA 92121
Dial-In and WebEx Information
· Dial-In Number: (800) 230-1059
· Confirmation Number: 466696
Conference Cast Link
· Conference ID#: 466696
1. Call to Order.
2. Roll Call
3. Consideration of applications submitted in response to Clinical Trial Stage Projects (CLIN 1,2 or 3).
- Clinical Presentation
- CLIN1-11497 Public Summary
- CLIN2-11380 #2 Public Summary
- CLIN2-11480 #2 Public Summary
4. Discussion of confidential intellectual property or work product, prepublication data, financial information, confidential scientific research or data, and other proprietary information relating to applications submitted in response to agenda item “3” above. (Health & Safety Code 125290.30(f) (3) (B) and (C)).
- Public Comment.
THE ORDER OF BUSINESS MAY BE CHANGED WITHOUT NOTICE.
The California Institute for Regenerative Medicine and its Independent Citizens Oversight Committee, and any subcommittees thereof, comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) by ensuring that the meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities, and providing that this notice and information given to the Members of the Committee is available to the public in appropriate alternative formats when requested. If you need further assistance, including disability-related modifications or accommodations, you may contact Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at 510-340-9111 no later than the day prior to the meeting.
Questions or requests for additional information prior to the Independent Citizens Oversight Committee meeting may be referred to Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at firstname.lastname@example.org or 510-340-9111.
This meeting agenda is also available on the website for the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at http://www.cirm.ca.gov