The Sherry Lansing Foundation
2121 Avenue of the Stars, Room 160
Los Angeles, CA 90067
Stem Cell Agency Governing Board Evaluation Subcommittee Meeting
MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
REGULAR TELECONFERENCE MEETING
OF THE INDEPENDENT CITIZENS OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE
TO THE CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE FOR REGENERATIVE MEDICINE
Organized Pursuant to the
CALIFORNIA STEM CELL RESEARCH AND CURES ACT
1. Call to Order.
2. Roll Call
3. Announcement of candidates for ICOC Chair and brief presentations by candidates.
* Nomination letter from Governor
* Nomination letter from Lt. Governor
* Nomination letter from Treasurer
* Nominations letter from Controller
* Frank Litvack Letter & Bio
* John Thomas Letter & CV
* Letter to Board from Frank Litvack
* Endorsement Letter from Bernard Siegel
4. Discussion of Personnel [Discussion of potential candidates for Chair] (Government Code section 11126, subdivision (a); Health & Safety Code section 125290.30(f) (3) (D)).
5. Report back from Closed Session if necessary.
6. Public Comment.
The California Institute for Regenerative Medicine and its Independent Citizen’s Oversight Committee, and any subcommittees thereof, comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) by ensuring that the meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities, and providing that this notice and information given to the Members of the Committee is available to the public in appropriate alternative formats when requested. If you need further assistance, including disability-related modifications or accommodations, you may contact Melissa King at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at 415-396-9100 no later than the day prior to the meeting.
Questions or requests for additional information prior to the Independent Citizen’s Oversight Committee meeting may be referred to Melissa King at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at email@example.com or 415-396-9100.
This meeting agenda is also available on the website for the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at http://www.cirm.ca.gov