1231 Market Street
San Francisco, CA 94103
UCSF Mission Bay Conference Center
1675 Owens Street
San Francisco, CA 94158
STEM CELL AGENCY AGENDA
MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
REGULAR MEETING OF THE
INDEPENDENT CITIZENS’ OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE
TO THE CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE FOR REGENERATIVE MEDICINE
Organized Pursuant To The
CALIFORNIA STEM CELL RESEARCH AND CURES ACT
1. Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Roll Call.
[Members of the Public will be invited to provide testimony before or during consideration of each item. Makers of public comments are asked to limit their testimony to three (3) minutes.]
4. Chairman’s Report.
6. Consideration of minutes from December 9-10, 2009 ICOC meeting.
7. Consideration of proposal to approve increase in the amount of funding for Early Translational Research Award No. TR1-01267.
8. Consideration of Concept Proposal for Tools & Technology II Awards.
9. Consideration of Revisions to CIRM MES Regulations Sections 100080 & 100090.
Supplemental information: Summary of Public Comments & Responses
10. Consideration of membership for Scientific Issues Subcommittee.
Supplemental Information: Report on CIRM’s Trial Pre?Application (PreApp) Process
Supplemental Information: Key Facts Regarding Application Review at CIRM and NIH
11. Consideration of Report from Finance Subcommittee, including but not limited to, Proposed Loan Term Guidelines and Concepts for Amendments to Loan Administration Policy.
12. Consideration of concept proposal for clinical trial funding and/or concept proposal for program funding to facilitate reaching clinical trial approvals within 12 months.
13. Discussion of Personnel (Government Code section 11126, subdivision (a); Health & Safety Code section 125290.30(d) (3) (D)).
Public report of any action taken, if necessary, during closed session.
14. Public comment. The Committee will accept public testimony on any matter under its jurisdiction that is not on the agenda, but the Committee cannot act on any such matter at this meeting.
THE ORDER OF BUSINESS MAY BE CHANGED WITHOUT NOTICE.
The California Institute for Regenerative Medicine and its Independent Citizens Oversight Committee, and any subcommittees thereof, comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) by ensuring that the meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities, and providing that this notice and information given to the Members of the Committee is available to the public in appropriate alternative formats when requested. If you need further assistance, including disability-related modifications or accommodations, you may contact Melissa King at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at 415-396-9100 no later than the day prior to the meeting.
Questions or requests for additional information prior to the Independent Citizens Oversight Committee meeting may be referred to Melissa King at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at firstname.lastname@example.org or 415-396-9100.