INDEPENDENT CITIZENS OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE ("ICOC")
TO THE CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE FOR REGENERATIVE MEDICINE (CIRM)
Organized Pursuant To The
CALIFORNIA STEM CELL RESEARCH AND CURES ACT
- Call to Order.
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Roll Call.
[Members of the Public will be invited to provide testimony before or during consideration of each agenda item. Speakers are asked to limit their testimony to three (3) minutes.]
- Approval of minutes from December 12, 2007 and January 16-17, 2008 ICOC meetings.
- Consideration of Final Adoption of the CIRM Grant Administration Policy for Major Facilities, Regulation 100701.
- Chairman’s Report.
- President’s Report.
- Consideration of concept plan for Tools & Technologies RFA.
- Consideration of new scientific members for the Grants Working Group.
- Consideration of delegation to President to authorize reimbursement of actual relocation expenses.
- Update on status of Intellectual Property and Revenue Sharing Requirements for For-Profit Organizations; consideration of Proposed Amendments to for-profit and non-profit intellectual property regulations.
- Consideration of amendments to CIRM Interim Grant Administration Policy for Major Facilities Grants.
- Consideration of response to petition for regulation to define "California supplier”.
a. letter to petitioner
- Consideration of delegation of authority to President to respond to petitions for regulation pursuant to Government Code section 11340.6 et seq.
- Consideration of changes to CIRM Salary Ranges for Levels 9, 10 and Scientific Officer I and Scientific Officer II.
a. CIRM Sponsor Report
b. CIRM Compensation Philosophy
a. Discussion of Personnel (Government Code section 11126, subdivision (a); Health & Safety Code section
125290.30(d) (3) (D)).
b. Pending Litigation (Government Code section 11126, subdivision (e)): Mary Scott Doe v. Robert Klein, et al.
- Public report of any action taken, if necessary, during closed session.
- Update from Loan Task Force.
- Public comment. The Committee will accept public testimony on any matter under its jurisdiction that is not on the agenda, but the Committee cannot act on any such matter at this meeting.
THE ORDER OF BUSINESS MAY BE CHANGED WITHOUT NOTICE.
Notice is hereby given that the order of consideration of matters on this agenda may be changed without prior notice.
The California Institute for Regenerative Medicine and its Independent Citizens Oversight Committee, and any subcommittees thereof, comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) by ensuring that the meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities, and providing that this notice and information given to the Members of the Committee is available to the public in appropriate alternative formats when requested. If you need further assistance, including disability-related modifications or accommodations, you may contact Melissa King at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at 415-396-9100 no later than the day prior to the meeting.
Questions or requests for additional information prior to the Independent Citizens Oversight Committee meeting may be referred to Melissa King at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at email@example.com or 415-396-9100.
This meeting agenda is also available on the website for the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at http://www.cirm.ca.gov.