The path from cell therapy development to life-saving treatments can be challenging, but here at CIRM we have developed a series of programs that together are poised to improve the efficiency by which much-needed therapies reach patients in need.
We began by first building a strong infrastructure and educational training for young scientists. And with the launch of CIRM 2.0, we have streamlined the process by which we award grants. In January of 2015, we opened up our Clinical Programs initiative to qualified applicants. And in the Fall 2015, we launched our Discovery and Translational programs. Follow the links below to apply for funding.
- Apply for our Clinical Trial Stage Projects Applications due on the last business day of each month
- Apply for our Partnering Opportunity for Translational Research Projects Applications for current round due November 20, 2015
- Apply for our Partnering Opportunity for Discovery Stage Research Projects: The Inception Awards Applications for current round due January 15, 2016
- RFA 15-05: Bridges to Stem Cell Research and Therapy Awards program
- RFA 15-06: Summer Program to Accelerate Regenerative Medicine Knowledge (SPARK)
CIRM Center of Excellence in Stem Cell Genomics (CESCG)
- CESCG Call 2: Request for Collaborative Research Projects due October 30th, 2015 (Click here for PDF)
Future Funding Opportunities
Previous Funding Opportunities