The path from cell therapy development to life-saving treatments can be challenging, but here at CIRM we have developed a series of programs that together are poised to improve the efficiency by which much-needed therapies reach patients in need.
We began by first building a strong infrastructure and educational training for young scientists. And with the launch of CIRM 2.0, we have streamlined the process by which we award grants. In January of 2015, we opened up our Clinical Programs initiative to qualified applicants. In the coming months, we will be launching programs in Discovery and Translational.
- Learn more and apply for our Clinical Programs grants here or by clicking "Clinical" in the image above.
Additional Funding Opportunities
- Apply for Partnering Opportunity for Translational Research Projects Applications for current round due November 20, 2015
- Apply for RFA 15-05: Bridges to Stem Cell Research and Therapy Awards program
- Apply for RFA 15-06: Summer Program to Accelerate Regenerative Medicine Knowledge (SPARK)
CIRM Center of Excellence in Stem Cell Genomics (CESCG)
- CESCG Call 2: Request for Collaborative Research Projects due October 30th, 2015 (Click here for PDF)
Future Funding Opportunities
Previous Funding Opportunities