MEETING NOTICE and AGENDA REGULAR MEETING of the SCIENTIFIC AND MEDICAL ACCOUNTABILITY STANDARDS WORKING GROUP OF THE INDEPENDENT CITIZENS OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE TO THE CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE FOR REGENERATIVE MEDICINE Organized Pursuant to the CALIFORNIA STEM CELL RESEARCH AND CURES ACT
California State Stem Cell Agency
Standards Working Group Meeting
Tuesday October 1st, 2013
9:00am to 12:00pm
210 King Street - 3rd Floor
San Francisco, CA
2. Call to Order & Roll Call
3. Review Concept Proposal for Alpha Clinics Request for Applications and consider regulatory amendments emanating from 2013 ESCRO Workshop(PDF).
4. Review DISCUSS Project draft recommendations, receive comments from SWG and consider endorsement of project.
5. Update on progress of CIRM iPSC Bank and donor consent protocol.
6. The Committee will accept public testimony on any matter under its jurisdiction that is not on the agenda, but the Committee cannot act on any such matter at this meeting.
THE ORDER OF BUSINESS MAY BE CHANGED WITHOUT NOTICE.
The California Institute for Regenerative Medicine and its Independent Citizens Oversight Committee, and any subcommittees thereof, comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) by ensuring that the meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities, and providing that this notice and information given to the Members of the Committee is available to the public in appropriate alternative formats when requested. If you need further assistance, including disability-related modifications or accommodations, you may contact Amy Cheung at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at 415-396-9100 no later than the day prior to the meeting.
Questions or requests for additional information prior to the Scientific and Medical Research Funding Working Group meeting may be referred to at Amy Cheung email@example.com or 415-396-9815.
This meeting agenda is also available on the website for the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at http://www.cirm.ca.gov.