MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
REGULAR MEETING OF THE
INDEPENDENT CITIZENS’ OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE
CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE FOR REGENERATIVE MEDICINE
Organized Pursuant To The
CALIFORNIA STEM CELL RESEARCH AND CURES ACT
Date: Thursday, July 26, 2012
Time: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
To access the live event or archive, use this URL:
Enter Conference ID# 250319
Then click Go.
Dial: (866) 233-3842
Enter access code: 250319
Marriott Waterfront SFO
1800 Old Bayshore Hwy
Burlingame, CA 94010
Sanford-Burnham Medical Research Institute
10901 North Torrey Pines Road
La Jolla, CA 92037
409 North Larchmont Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90004
5575 West Las Positas Blvd., Suite 300
Pleasanton, CA 94588
[Members of the Public will be invited to provide testimony before or during consideration of each item. Makers of public comments are asked to limit their testimony to three (3) minutes.]
REPORTS & DISCUSSION ITEMS
1. Call to Order
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Roll Call.
4. Chairman’s Report.
5. President's Report, including but not limited to update regarding CIRM’s response to Performance Audit recommendations.
6. Consideration of applications for Disease Team Therapy Development Awards (RFA 10-05).
Extraordinary petition DR2-05272
Extraordinary petition DR2-05288
Extraordinary petition DR2-05320
Letter of support for DR2-05320
Extraordinary petition DR2-05352
Extraordinary petition DR2-05365
Letters of support for DR2-05365
Extraordinary petition DR2-05416
Extraordinary petition DR2-05426
Extraordinary petition DR2-05735
Extraordinary petition DR2-05739
7. Discussion of confidential intellectual property or work product, prepublication data, financial information, confidential scientific research or data, and other proprietary information relating to applications for Disease Team Therapy Development Awards (RFA 10-05) and applications for Research Leadership Awards (RFA 09-04) (Health & Safety Code 125290.30(f) (3) (B) and (C)).
9. Consideration of proposed amendments to the Intellectual Property Regulations, including but not limited to revenue sharing provisions and definitions.
Amendments to the Intellectual Property Regulations
Recommendations from the Intellectual Property and Industry Subcommittee Revised
Revenue Sharing Amendments slides
10. Consideration of Early Translational IV Concept Proposal.
11. Consideration of a resolution honoring Ted Love.
12. Consideration of amendments to the Grants Administration Policy.
13. Consideration of appointment of new Scientific members of the Grants Working Group.
14. Consideration of applications for Research Leadership Awards (RFA 09-04).
15. Consideration of minutes from the May 2012 ICOC Board Meeting.
THE ORDER OF BUSINESS MAY BE CHANGED WITHOUT NOTICE.
The California Institute for Regenerative Medicine and its Independent Citizens Oversight Committee, and any subcommittees thereof, comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) by ensuring that the meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities, and providing that this notice and information given to the Members of the Committee is available to the public in appropriate alternative formats when requested. If you need further assistance, including disability-related modifications or accommodations, you may contact Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at 415-396-9100 no later than the day prior to the meeting.
Questions or requests for additional information prior to the Independent Citizens Oversight Committee
meeting may be referred to Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at
email@example.com or 415-396-9100.