MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
REGULAR MEETING OF THE
INDEPENDENT CITIZENS’ OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE
CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE FOR REGENERATIVE MEDICINE
Organized Pursuant To The
CALIFORNIA STEM CELL RESEARCH AND CURES ACT
Date: Wednesday, March 21, 2012
Time: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Sacramento Convention Center
1400 J Street
Sacramento, CA 95814
2921 Campus Drive
City of Hope
1500 East Duarte Road
Duarte, CA 91010-3012
ValleyCare Health System
5575 West Las Positas Blvd., Suite 300
Pleasanton, CA 94588
To access the live event or archive, use this URL:
Enter Conference ID# 236855
Then click Go.
1. Call to Order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Roll Call. [Members of the Public will be invited to provide testimony before or during consideration of each item. Makers of public comments are asked to limit their testimony to three (3) minutes.]
REPORTS & DISCUSSION ITEMS
4. Chairman’s Report.
6. Consideration of appointment of new scientific members of the Grants Working Group.
7. Consideration of proposed amendment to Regulation 100603 to require CIRM grantees to make CIRM-funded publications available to the public within 12 months of publication.
11. Consideration of report regarding progress of CIRM Disease Team Research Awardees
12. Discussion of confidential intellectual property or work product, prepublication data, financial information, and confidential scientific research or data relating to CIRM Disease Team Research Awards and applications for Creativity Awards (Health & Safety Code 125290.30(f) (3) (B) and (C)).
13. Consideration of draft budget proposal.
14. Consideration of minutes from the January 2012 ICOC board meeting.
15. Consideration of report regarding Hastings Center meeting on the patient advocate voice in product development.
16. Public comment. The Committee will accept public testimony on any matter under its jurisdiction that is not on the agenda, but the Committee cannot act on any such matter at this meeting.
THE ORDER OF BUSINESS MAY BE CHANGED WITHOUT NOTICE.
The California Institute for Regenerative Medicine and its Independent Citizens Oversight Committee, and any subcommittees thereof, comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) by ensuring that the meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities, and providing that this notice and information given to the Members of the Committee is available to the public in appropriate alternative formats when requested. If you need further assistance, including disability-related modifications or accommodations, you may contact Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at 415-396-9100 no later than the day prior to the meeting. Questions or requests for additional information prior to the Independent Citizens Oversight Committee meeting may be referred to Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at email@example.com or 415-396-9100. This meeting agenda is also available on the website for the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at http://www.cirm.ca.gov.
Transcript URL: Transcript