ICOC Application Review Subcommittee Meeting - November 2018
MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
REGULAR MEETING OF THE
INDEPENDENT CITIZENS OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE AND
THE APPLICATION REVIEW SUBCOMMITTEE
CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE FOR REGENERATIVE MEDICINE
Organized Pursuant To The
CALIFORNIA STEM CELL RESEARCH AND CURES ACT
Date: November 15th, 2018
Time: 11:00am to 12:00pm
· CIRM 1999 Harrison Street Suite 1650, Oakland, CA 94612
- 4610 X Street, Suite 3101, Sacramento, CA 95817
- 8730 Alden Drive Los Angeles, CA 90048
- UCLA 12-231 Center for the Health Sciences, UCLA, Los Angeles, CA
- 10901 N. Torrey Pines Road, La Jolla, CA 92037
- 2619 Montclair Street, SD, CA 92104
- 1180 Veterans Blvd, South San Francisco, CA 94080
- 100 Kimball Way, South San Francisco
- 15775 Gum Tree Lane,Los Gatos, CA 95032
- 1500 East Duarte Road, Duarte, CA 91010
- 136 Roanoke St., San Francisco, CA
- 291 Campus Drive, Stanford, CA
- 2007 Redwood Rd., Napa, CA
- 1001 Health Sciences Rd., Irvine, CA 92697
- 747 52nd Street, Oakland, CA 94609
- 10996 Torreyana Road, Suite 200, San Diego 92121
- 45 Castro St., San Francisco, CA 94117
- 216 South Westgate Avenue, Los Angeles, CA
- 900 University Ave., Riverside, CA 92521
Dial-In and WebEx Information
· Dial-In Number: (800) 288-8967
· Confirmation Number: 456651
Conference Cast Link
· Conference ID#: 456651
1. Call to Order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Consideration of applications submitted in response to Clinical Trial Stage Projects (CLIN1,2 or 3).
- CLIN Concept Plan
- TRAN Concept Plan
- Memo to the Board RE: Proposed Amendments to CLIN and TRAN Concept Plans
5. Discussion of confidential intellectual property or work product, prepublication data, financial information, confidential scientific research or data, and other proprietary information relating to applications submitted in response to agenda item “3”. (Health & Safety Code 125290.30(f) (3) (B) and (C)).
6. Public comment.
THE ORDER OF BUSINESS MAY BE CHANGED WITHOUT NOTICE.
The California Institute for Regenerative Medicine and its Independent Citizens Oversight Committee, and any subcommittees thereof, comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) by ensuring that the meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities, and providing that this notice and information given to the Members of the Committee is available to the public in appropriate alternative formats when requested. If you need further assistance, including disability-related modifications or accommodations, you may contact Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at 510-340-9111 no later than the day prior to the meeting.
Questions or requests for additional information prior to the Independent Citizens Oversight Committee meeting may be referred to Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at email@example.com or 510-340-9111.
This meeting agenda is also available on the website for the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at http://www.cirm.ca.gov