February 2020 ICOC Meeting
MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
REGULAR MEETING OF THE
INDEPENDENT CITIZENS OVERSIGHT COMMITTEE
CALIFORNIA INSTITUTE FOR REGENERATIVE MEDICINE
Organized Pursuant To The
CALIFORNIA STEM CELL RESEARCH AND CURES ACT
Date: February 6th, 2020
Time: 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
- CIRM 1999 Harrison Street Suite 1650, Oakland, CA 94612
- 10996 Torreyana Road, Suite 200, San Diego, CA 92121
- 291 Campus Drive, Stanford, CA 94305
- 8730 Alden Drive, Los Angeles, CA 90048
- 10901 N. Torrey Pines Road, La Jolla, CA 92037
- 9500 Gilman Drive #0602, La Jolla, CA 92093-0602
- 765 Market St. Apt 31D, San Francisco, CA 94103
- 2007 Redwood Rd., Napa, CA 94558
- 100 Kimball Way, South San Francisco, CA 94080 - Location no longer available.
- 15775 Gum Tree Ln, Los Gatos, CA 95032
- 10850 Gold Center Drive, #325, Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
- 1101 Gillespie Neuroscience Research Center, Irvine, CA 92697
Dial-In and WebEx Information
- Dial-In Number: (877) 336-4437
- Confirmation Number: 5493051
- Event password: 5493051
Conference Cast Link
- Conference ID#: 5493051
- Call to Order.
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Roll Call.
- Chairman’s Report.
- President’s Report. - Updated
- Update on CIRM’s Clinical Program.
- Update on CIRM’s Translational Advisory Panels and Clinical Advisory Panels.
- Update on CIRM’s Education Programs.
- Strategic Plan Themes.
- Industry Update. - Postponed until May 2020
- Public comment.
THE ORDER OF BUSINESS MAY BE CHANGED WITHOUT NOTICE.
The California Institute for Regenerative Medicine and its Independent Citizens Oversight Committee, and any subcommittees thereof, comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) by ensuring that the meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities, and providing that this notice and information given to the Members of the Committee is available to the public in appropriate alternative formats when requested. If you need further assistance, including disability-related modifications or accommodations, you may contact Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at 510-340-9111 no later than the day prior to the meeting.
Questions or requests for additional information prior to the Independent Citizens Oversight Committee meeting may be referred to Maria Bonneville at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at firstname.lastname@example.org or 510-340-9111.
This meeting agenda is also available on the website for the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at http://www.cirm.ca.gov.