San Francisco Marriott Union Square
Union Square Ballroom (Mezzanine)
480 Sutter Street
San Francisco, CA, 94108
State Stem Cell Agency
CIRM Cell Banking Workshop
2010 Annual Meeting of the
Scientific And Medical Accountability Standards Working Group of the
California Institute For Regenerative Medicine
Introductions & Updates
- Welcome from Co-chairs
- Call to Order & Roll Call
- Staff Report: Regulatory workshop summary
The goal of the workshop is to solicit perspectives from leaders in the field of cell line development, banking and distribution to understand how CIRM may support access to research materials. The workshop will consist of a series of panel discussions.
- Panelist Introductions
- From Derivation to Distribution: A Framework for Discussion - Dr. Jeanne Loring
- Scientific Considerations: All Panelists
- Ethics, Privacy and Provenance: All Panelists
- Presentation Analysis of stem cell patent cases: methods and comments - Dr. Greg Graff
- Materials Sharing and Distribution: Cost & Capacity Considerations in Cell Banking: All Panelists
- Workshop Conclusion & SWG Discussion: All Panelists
THE ORDER OF BUSINESS MAY BE CHANGED WITHOUT NOTICE.
The California Institute for Regenerative Medicine and its Independent Citizen’s Oversight Committee, and any subcommittees thereof, comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) by ensuring that the meeting facilities are accessible to persons with disabilities, and providing that this notice and information given to the Members of the Committee is available to the public in appropriate alternative formats when requested. If you need further assistance, including disability-related modifications or accommodations, you may contact Melissa King at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at (415) 396-9100 no later than the day prior to the meeting.
Questions or requests for additional information prior to the Scientific and Medical Research Funding Working Group meeting may be referred to Pat Beaupre Becker at the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine at email@example.com or (415) 396-9105.